Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Assume condition is 8+ on all games.

Circus (working)
Star Race (Working)
Counterforce (nonworking)
Panthera (Nonworking)
Force 2 (Nonworking)

All games are complete, what would you pay for them?

#2 9 years ago

Sadly system 80 machines just don't bring the kind of money they should in most cases. I don't agree with prices I am posting below - I think most System 80 machines are worth more than the market is willing to pay but realistic prices on these machines is something like this:

Circus - $600 to $750
Star Race - $800 to $1000
Counterforce - $200 to $300
Panthera - $200 to $300
Force 2 - $250 to $350

As a lot maybe $2000 if you are the buyer or want to sell quickly up to about $2500 if you are not in a rush to sell.

#3 9 years ago

Thanks for the opiniom. Im looking to buy them and you came up with the same numbers I did. Im just curious if anyone else has thoughts

#4 9 years ago

As long as you don't mind doing a little work to get them stable System 80 machines are good machines and a great bang for the buck. If I was putting an offer on the lot I would be around $1500 to $2000 depending on condition issues and how bad I wanted them. Circus is a nice looking machine that seems way under priced. Panthera is OK but that always seems to sell under $650 even when working 100%. I don't have any personal experience with the other 3 but I know all system 80 machines tend to sell fairly cheap (even Black Hole & Haunted House don't bring what they should in today's market).

#5 9 years ago

I have to agree, a pretty fair assessment of prices down the line. I think depending on it's condition, the gem in the lot will be Counterforce.

Steve

#6 9 years ago

thanks for the opinions! If I grab em Ill post a pic

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts
Electronics
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-me-price-this-one-out-gottlieb-system-80s and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.