• Save my money-wait 16 votes
    11%

(146 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

4465C76A-429A-44C8-8000-DEF8325CDA90 (resized).jpeg
StarWars White trim kit t-molding (resized).jpg
100_0364 (resized).JPG
There are 70 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 6 years ago

Also we really love Stern POTC.

#52 6 years ago
Quoted from pcprogrammer:

Also we really love Stern POTC.

Yes sir, very fun pin! I wonder if prices of the Stern POTC will go down once the JJP POTC comes out

#53 6 years ago

No prices are set. To pay lower you'll have to wait awhile until on the secondary market. I personally would not do a 3 for 1 trade. MM is not worth it and originals can be had for 8k and I just sold a MMR for 7k. I think variety is better, but it's your life and you should know what you want. I never have understood these kind of threads anyways. Nobody knows what you like but you. In the end it's pinball not some major life decision like finding the best school district and buying a house or something.

#54 6 years ago
Quoted from Buzz:

No prices are set. To pay lower you'll have to wait awhile until on the secondary market. I personally would not do a 3 for 1 trade. MM is not worth it and originals can be had for 8k and I just sold a MMR for 7k. I think variety is better, but it's your life and you should know what you want. I never have understood these kind of threads anyways. Nobody knows what you like but you. In the end it's pinball not some major life decision like finding the best school district and buying a house or something.

It’s just for fun!! I like hearing people’s opinions on why they love their pins!

#55 6 years ago

Right on. I always imagine someone stressing out to make the right decision when I see these threads for some reason. That's my own baggage to carry for feeling that way. I used to go for the top 20 games and have now moved on to owning and appreciating others. They are all fun some more some less. Oh and good morning.

#56 6 years ago

Me personally, I would wait to see how HP pans out and buy a Alien/s machine once they correct some issues and start making these readily available. It's too early still but that game looks awesome.

#57 6 years ago

Medieval Madness remake :fun but old
Attack From Mars remske : fun but old
The Hobbit : booring
Lord of the Rings : fun but old
Star Wars : (8 votes) : great but frustrating
Iron Man : (6 votes) : booring and overrated
Dialed In : (32 votes) : Ripleys Believe it or not 2.0

so get a BATMAN 66 !!!!! it's fun, it's great and it plays so good!

#58 6 years ago

Bump pascal-pinball!! Also please consider a new "Houdini" best of this lot!!

#59 6 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Me personally, I would wait to see how HP pans out and buy a Alien/s machine once they correct some issues and start making these readily available. It's too early still but that game looks awesome.

Love the theme! Looks great, haven’t played it yet!

Quoted from pascal-pinball:

get a BATMAN 66 !!!!! it's fun, it's great and it plays so good!

Played Batman 66, I did enjoy it

Great ideas guys!!!!

#60 6 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

Love the theme! Looks great, haven’t played it yet!

Played Batman 66, I did enjoy it
Great ideas guys!!!!

If I could afford it my choice would be batman 66.

#61 6 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

Haven’t played it yet! I do like the movies, well I liked the First movie. The second was kinda strange to me.

I'm a newbie so take with a grain of salt, but I got guardians of galaxy and am loving it so much. My kids love it, too. It's really fun.

#62 6 years ago
Quoted from Lucysuros:

I'm a newbie so take with a grain of salt, but I got guardians of galaxy and am loving it so much. My kids love it, too. It's really fun.

Looks like fun. I need to try one soon. You must have really played yours! Try to rest your hands/wrist to recover soon!

#63 6 years ago

Your list included LOTR, and you haven't owned it in the past, so LOTR. I firmly believe that every pinhead should own it at least once. Maybe wait a bit until you have owned a few more games, but at some point, it's a must own.

LOTR in a home environment is nothing like playing it on location. The rules are just so good, and it takes time to really get to know it. But as you play it, it's one of the best games ever made.

#64 6 years ago

My all time favorite is Spider-Man from stern, however if I got the money in the pocket I would wait for the JJPPOTC.

#65 6 years ago

I also really like Williams Indiana Jones, very fun pin!

1 week later
#66 6 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

Looks like fun. I need to try one soon. You must have really played yours! Try to rest your hands/wrist to recover soon!

I've got two wrist guards and, thanks to all the advice here, paying attention to how i'm holding myself. I realized I was really leaning my weight into my wrists!

2 months later
#67 6 years ago

Dialed In won the poll and it wasn’t even on my radar. Here we are a few months later and it’s my first NIB pin!! Thanks for the comments and opinions!

4465C76A-429A-44C8-8000-DEF8325CDA90 (resized).jpeg4465C76A-429A-44C8-8000-DEF8325CDA90 (resized).jpeg

#68 6 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

Dialed In won the poll and it wasn’t even on my radar. Here we are a few months later and it’s my first NIB pin!! Thanks for the comments and opinions!

Congrats! You picked a nice game!

#69 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Congrats! You picked a nice game!

I wasn’t planning on ever getting a nib game. I found a couple of Dialed In pins on location nearby and put some time in it. Had a blast! I worked a couple of trades and then traded up with a distributor to get the NiB Dialed In. Wife is very happy too

#70 6 years ago

Looks awesome. For some reason I still really enjoy these threads. I'm deciding on a new pin now and have really enjoyed my brief time playing dialed In. I just can't quite justify the cost. Enjoy the new pin!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Machine - For Sale
Carl Junction, MO
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 45.00
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 22.95
Playfield - Plastics
RGP Models

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Palm Beach, FL
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pin Modster

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RamMods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 70 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-me-pick-my-next-pin-3/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.