• Avengers: IQ Premium 20 votes
    12%
  • Elvira's HOH Premium 30 votes
    18%
  • JJP GNR LE 31 votes
    18%
  • Hot Wheels 17 votes
    10%

(Multiple choice - 170 votes by 62 Pinsiders)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinmister.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 3 years ago

Lots of people asking for opinions lately. Not a bad thing but for me pinball is too subjective to take others opinions. I have learned that it really comes down to theme for me to connect. I would say go with your gut on what you think will be fun to you-nobody else. You have a very unique collection and I can tell you have different taste than most do. I want to say Hotwheels-because you have an itch for it.

Star Wars Comic Premium-Fast challenging game with orchestrated soundtrack and awesome theme. I mean it is 'Star Wars',
Ritchie masterpiece, tons of flow and fantastic rule set.

Deadpool Premium-great layout-hated Katana-now I love it. Have not been able to see value vs theme yet-waiting for price to drop? Comic art, call-outs, and bobble head just are missing for me? It is an ok theme for me but not great-lots of others I would want first.

AIQ-First time playing I thought it was amazing. Got about 20 games in and it did nothing for me. Do not care for comic style, call-outs, animations, etc. Another theme where I may be interested later as price goes down? I thought the ramps would keep my interest but without out bash toy or something-lost interest quickly.

JP Premium-Had an LE set up and decided to go Pro-better flow. It is a great game and has great flow and rule set but does get repetitive. Recommended for larger collection-not in my top 10

EOH-Great game with a fun layout. Really enjoy shooting it but theme does nothing for me and I feel it is overpriced. Now if you love the theme-it is a winner for sure.

JJP GNR-Did nothing for me and I have decided GNR is past its prime with me. JJP doing 20+modes makes this game extremely repetitive quickly. Good game for larger collection and for variety

Hot Wheels-Loved the theme and thought it may be fun for my son. Quickly realized it is pretty generic in terms of toys and features. The spinning car has to be one of the worst fails in terms of interactive toys. It got old quickly for me personally.

Now again these are my opinions which really mean nothing. I do really like Star Wars though(2nd favorite game)

Other suggestion is to look at some titles a few years old? Ghostbusters LE is awesome and so is X-MEN LE? Packed full of goodness

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 210.00
$ 11,000.00
8,599 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hudson, MA
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Munroe Falls, OH
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 61.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

ā‚¬ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
Fullerton, CA
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 65.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

ā‚¬ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinmister.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-me-pick-my-next-games?tu=pinmister and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.