Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Cheberha
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Lhyrgoif.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 3 years ago

Junkyard - only played it on location a few times but I really like it and almost bought one about a year go (backed out because price was a bit high compared to the things I had to fix on it). I plan to own one sooner or later. The theme is great and the wrecking ball toy is very unique. I know some people don't like this game for the interrupted "flow" (like the "shoot spike" minigame") and such, but that doesn't bother me at all. Also some think the playfield is rather "empty/open" and nag on it because it doesn't have any pop-bumpers, but nothing of that bother me at all.

Revenge from mars - The first pin I bought and had it for about 3 years. It's fun, lots of comical call-outs and the theme is good. I did like the pin2000 system, robust and had 0 problems with it, but at the same time the pin "form factor" stood out between all my other "normal" games and it was what got me to sell it in the first place (simply didn't fit in physically with the other games).

Roadshow - Underrated and fun game. Not that expensive too (compared to many other 90's B/W pins). It's a lot of pin for your money being a widebody and two talking heads. Have one in my collection and so far no plans on selling it. If you get one, make sure to installe the latest "official" game ROM from Soren, it will make the cities you travel through more random and the game gets much more enjoyable (less linear).

LoTR - played it many times on location but honestly, It's not really my cup of tea to own one (I get bored of it rather quickly each time I play it). I know "most" people like it so I guess it have something I fail to appreciate, dunno. It's known for loooooong ball times (if you're a decent player).

Flintstones - Also underrated and on my "pin I want to own someday" list. I like the theme and the ramps returning the ball to the opposite sides is a fun thing I never get bored of. Probably a keeper if you bought one.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Boards
PinSound
Boards
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus
Decals
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds
Toys/Add-ons
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
Boards
$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 6.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Brooklyn, MI
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RamMods
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
Led
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
5,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Austin, TX
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Pinball Life
Armor and blades
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
Decals
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 72.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 125.00
Boards
Pinball Haus
Boards
$ 11.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
10,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Juneau, WI
$ 8.50
Lighting - Led
Pinball Haus
Led
$ 84.99
Playfield - Decals
FlyLand Designs
Decals
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Lhyrgoif.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-me-pick-my-next-game?tu=Lhyrgoif and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.