Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

BK2K playfield.png
monday night FB.png
bad cats.png
Hurricane.png
Jokerz.png
black knight 2k.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jmountjoy111.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

So I found these machines along with a bunch of others in a guys basement. He ran some coin op routes for years and is thinking of clearing them out.

What do you think I should offer the guy for these machines in these conditions. He says they all work but who knows really. Id probably have to buy them like they sit and take the gamble.

Titles:

Black knight 2000
bad cats
Monday night football
hurricane
jokerz
high speed
whirlwind (badly worn playfield)
evel knievel

He had some more but I either had them or I wasn't that interested

#2 9 years ago

sorry the pics are awful. Cell phone taking pictures in a dungeon basically

black knight 2k.pngblack knight 2k.png

Jokerz.pngJokerz.png

Hurricane.pngHurricane.png

#3 9 years ago

He does say that he has all the back glasses and other parts to put them back together

bad cats.pngbad cats.png

monday night FB.pngmonday night FB.png

#7 9 years ago

I am assuming you are correct and there is something wrong with each of them otherwise it would have been pointless to take them apart.

#13 9 years ago

Yeah that is kind of the range I was hoping to be in (200-400 per). Obviously some of these titles hold more value than others. I just don't want to over pay.

As far as the work, I love tearing one down to clean it up (Im a dork like that). To me fixing it up is half the fun. That's really the main reason I am so interested in these games. Of all of them I'd really like to own a Black Knight 2000, but I would enjoy fixing them all up.

#20 9 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

I think that's a bit low, except for maybe Kneival or MNF. I don't know of anywhere that I can find any of the sys 11 machines, even in a project state like that for $400 a pop. I'll take any single one for that price. I couldn't pull $600 out my wallet quick enough for the BK2000.

That Black Knight 2000 was probably the nicest looking of all of them. However I couldn't really get around to check all of them

#21 9 years ago

BK2K playfield.pngBK2K playfield.png

#23 9 years ago

I saw that too. I thought to myself that that was the craziest price I have ever seen.

#27 9 years ago
Quoted from Atomicboy:

I don't think they are flipper prices per say. If you are buying a group deal, and one that likely has been picked over by several people already, and this is what is left, there are likely reasons for this and some serious issues. I know you know how to repair a machine, so I'm sure you know that many little things and stripped parts, sometimes impossible to find, can add up to $$$ very fast and make these purchases very risky.
I think if you are doing the op a favor in buying all the last few left overs he has, and given their states, there should be some slack cut on the price for sure.
We are not talking a one off machine that just stopped working in someone's home, in that regard, of course each would fetch more.

Actually, I was the first one in the place. I do not believe the guy has ever sold anything. He had about 100 arcade games, 30 juke boxes, several old shuffle alleys, 100 cherry masters and megatouch videos, etc... I'd say he had every bit of 100 completely populated playfields and all the boards that went with them He says the cabinets were junk so he pulled them out.

I am super interested in buying some of them but probably not all. I get that if I bought them in a package I should get them cheaper but what would you give for each game individually. I am selling my Galaxy and Kings of Steel tomorrow and the money is burning a whole in my pocket haha.

#33 9 years ago
Quoted from steve-o:

3k-4k tops-- as long as all major components are there and decent.
Good luck with your basement raid!
~Steveo
(btw) BK2K would only be one in the lot that I'd personally interested into hanging on to.

Something about that song and those lights on BK2K just make me want it more. It was the only one that I could actually see the playfield on from where they sat and it looked to be in the best shape.

#35 9 years ago

I'd say the price would be closer to $600 on that one if I were guessing. Honestly it will probably be more than that considering my luck.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 49.00
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 90.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 179.00
$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Titusville, FL
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Red Oak, TX
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bakersfield, CA
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jmountjoy111.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-me-out-with-some-prices-on-these-machines?tu=jmountjoy111 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.