(Topic ID: 236241)

Help me out Pinside... Pick my lineup!

By gunstarhero

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballmaniac40.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 5 years ago

Add a poll that allows for multiple selections. It will help you not to have to add them up and get more votes.

#11 5 years ago
    Quoted from gunstarhero:

Hmm! I do kinda like that idea but I like the reasons some people are putting and feel like a poll might not encourage that.
    Thanks for the responses so far, there have been a couple things that make me go “Hmmm...”

People will still be able to put their comments on the thread.

#12 5 years ago

My vote will be what ever your favorites are. Doesn't mean others will like you list as much as the next person either. It will be a tough choice regardless when it comes to downsizing.

#15 5 years ago

for me to keep
    Twilight Zone
    Ghostbusters
    Black Knight 2000
    Shadow
    Creature from the Black Lagoon

on lifeline
    Medieval Madness
    Demolition Man

to go
    Monopoly
    Judge Dredd
    Theater of Magic
    World Cup Soccer
    Devils Dare
    Spanish Eyes

#19 5 years ago

I have 6 of my games on loan so it is easy for me to decide which ones I miss and will eventually sell sooner than others and I still can go play them if a need arises.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballmaniac40.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-me-out-pinside-pick-my-lineup?tu=pinballmaniac40 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.