Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 37 days ago by 27dnast
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 41 days ago

Hi everyone. I have been offered a cheap...ish acdc pro vault NIB. I cannot seem to find much info re the differences between the original acdc pro and a ‘acdc pro vault’ model. Can someone point me to a features matrix or enlighten me to the differences?

Thanks
Craig

#3 41 days ago

The vault doesn't have Phil Rudd or the Angus face sticker on it. It does have LEDs (don't think they are color changing but not sure) and the swinging bell.

This is the vault edition page at Stern- https://sternpinball.com/game/ac-dc/
I don't think the original info is up there any more but I didn't search the site exhaustively.

#4 41 days ago

Diff trans light, color changing leds, no stupid Angus face. swinging bell. Put a shaker on it, great game

#5 41 days ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Diff trans light, color changing leds, no stupid Angus face. swinging bell. Put a shaker on it, great game

To date I haven’t bought a pro model and you cannot get a premium, so its this or nothing. You like it?

Cheers
Craig

#6 41 days ago
Quoted from HeadNZ:

To date I haven’t bought a pro model and you cannot get a premium, so its this or nothing. You like it?
Cheers
Craig

I swear there were ACDC luci vaults still available nib....the pro flows. I would of went pro and saved money if a Helen kit or full one was near me but I found a luci at a good price and jumped. Either way great game

#7 37 days ago

To me, vault pro was the best of both worlds, which is why I had to snag one when they came out with the last run. No angus face, bell movement, awesome LEDs, all the latest improvements (i.e. metal ramp protectors, spring to stop SDTM drains from the bell, etc), and no lower play field. That’s personal preference, but to me the lower field messes up the speed and flow of the game and isn’t that fun on AC⚡️DC.

#8 37 days ago
Quoted from HeadNZ:

Cheers
Craig

Premiums come up on the used market.

The two games (pro vs premium) play very differently. So, seek out them if you can and decide for yourself.

Vault Pro definitely had some nice improvements

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 74.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Dover, PA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Nanuet, NY
€ 4.20
Flipper Parts
Buthamburg
$ 2.50
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 38.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 7,399.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
$ 46.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 15.00
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 24.95
Playfield - Decals
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 18.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
€ 339.00
Displays
GermanGamingSupplies.com
$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 12.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside