(Topic ID: 66759)

Help me make a Pinside ID badge-- Done! Get them here!

By practicalsteve

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

zerbam Pinside Badge.jpg
    Jesterfunhouse Pinside Badge.jpg
    badge.jpg
    pinside.fw.png
    badge.jpg
    Final ID badge.jpg
    lanyards.jpg
    pinside_badge.jpg
    pinsideid1.jpg
    pinsiders_2.jpg
    pinsiders_1.jpg
    id.jpg
    id2.jpg
    140379-i.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigb.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#71 10 years ago
    Quoted from practicalsteve:

Id badges are done! They look great! Many thanks to Wbarcume again for all of the help. The picture is of ones I have laminated. Front has the Pinside logo, and the back has an image from silverball mania. We put the pop bumper cap in the middle for a generic design, that way in the future if you wanted to put this in a little clear pouch you could print out your Avatar image and paste it over that, or just leave it as is.
    As promised, if you are having an event, or going to a big expo designate one person to take charge, PM me, and I will send you a bunch on heavy cardstock to give away for free only. No making money off of these. I can hole drill them as well, or you can buy some plastic pouches. They are 3"x5" in case you need dimension. I could also send you the files if you just want to print your own. Hope these help everyone.
    FYI for the local guys, I laminated a ton of them and will be brining them to PAGG in May.

Final ID badge.jpg 367 KB

Got my badge at the TPF today and they look amazing! Great job guys! Thanks a lot Steve!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigb.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-me-make-a-pinside-id-badge?tu=bigb and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.