Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 35 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by provato
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

d7ecec13da9d1d2e463e3450d1dcf3f8fe7ffdbe (resized).jpg
    6696a4e9660b9ea1a5d37089addf962d240b8ec2 (resized).jpg
    967962c5df96844ff31853a143dd477edb80a64b (resized).jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    #1 6 years ago

[images removed]

#2 6 years ago

Wow, lots of good stuff there ...title wise. At a quick glance I see Panthera, Viper, Blackout, Firepower, Transporter the Rescue, Night Rider, Pinbot, Elektra, Strikes and Spares, ......others that I recognize but can't remember right off the top of my head. Looks like a shuffle alley or bowler in there too. Nice find!!

John

#3 6 years ago

EM United shuffle alley, Pink Panther, Panthera, Night Rider, Devil's Dare, Torch, Transporter, Electra, Comet, Strikes and Spares, Pinbot, Blackout, Firepower, Alien Poker, and Viper.

Jim

#4 6 years ago

Wow thanks a lot guys, I guess it's worth the trip to the countryside to pick up a few of those (drooling at transporter...)

#5 6 years ago

Looks like a lot of names already figured out. I wonder what some of the other odd items are too...like that big yellow gun game piece.

Definitely, please do a followup and share the story/additional pics if you go!

Very interesting.

#6 6 years ago

The pinball machine behind the dart board shell is definitely an alien poker.

#7 6 years ago

also see a foosball table

#8 6 years ago

Hopefully some of that stuff is savable. Some of them look very rough.

#9 6 years ago

If there's anything decent left of the Viper that'd be one to look into. Only around 400 of those produced.

#10 6 years ago
    Quoted from provato:

Wow thanks a lot guys, I guess it's worth the trip to the countryside to pick up a few of those (drooling at transporter...)

let us know, hopefully you can salvage most of it

#11 6 years ago

What the heck are those grey (metal I think) boxes??? In pic #7 I think. Thought they were vending of some type but it looks like buttons and maybe a screen. Some sort of slot or video poker?

#12 6 years ago
    Quoted from pacmanretro:

What the heck are those grey (metal I think) boxes??? In pic #7 I think. Thought they were vending of some type but it looks like buttons and maybe a screen. Some sort of slot or video poker?

curious about those as well.

Also wonder what this is, from the same pic
    what is (resized).jpgwhat is (resized).jpg

#13 6 years ago
    Quoted from cait001:

curious about those as well.
    Also wonder what this is, from the same pic

I saw that...wasn't even sure if it was gaming related or an industrial control of some type. Lol.

All soo curious

#14 6 years ago

Wow, I really appreciate the response of the community here. I'll post a few more pics soon and I'll update with info of my adventure until I buy all the stuff I can from this storage unit.

#15 6 years ago

Some more photos:

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpg

#16 6 years ago

Beware of falling bathtubs...

967962c5df96844ff31853a143dd477edb80a64b (resized).jpg967962c5df96844ff31853a143dd477edb80a64b (resized).jpg

#17 6 years ago

lol this storage unit is a health hazard

Can anyone identify the pinball machines the arrows point at in the picture?
    6696a4e9660b9ea1a5d37089addf962d240b8ec2 (resized).jpg6696a4e9660b9ea1a5d37089addf962d240b8ec2 (resized).jpg

#18 6 years ago

Blue one looks like williams disco fever

Edit: meant big blue vertical one on right side

#19 6 years ago

Red one looks like a williams laser ball...think I saw a playfield for one in one of the pics

#20 6 years ago

Looking to restore that bathtub and get it clearcoated!

This guy should just pay you to haul it all away.

#21 6 years ago
    Quoted from cait001:

Looking to restore that bathtub and get it clearcoated!
    This guy should just pay you to haul it all away.

I say LED the hell out of the tub....and powder coat the outside of it some wacky color too!

#22 6 years ago

All the pics are awesome to look at, thanks.

TONS of odd little items. Probably some really cool items there worth saving. Hopefully not all destroyed from sitting in that mess. Wow.

#23 6 years ago

Just buy it all and sort it out later.

#24 6 years ago

Those are definitley Laser Ball and Disco Fever.
    The game on top of Laser Ball is Time Warp.
    Nice classic games!

#25 6 years ago

provato please turn this in to a raid thread and keep us posted on your efforts?

#26 6 years ago

d7ecec13da9d1d2e463e3450d1dcf3f8fe7ffdbe (resized).jpgd7ecec13da9d1d2e463e3450d1dcf3f8fe7ffdbe (resized).jpg
    Looks like some NOS Addam's Family parts.

#27 6 years ago

This reminds me of when I went to pick up my Whitewater. The address was probably the worst neighborhood one could possibly go in Detroit. Crack houses and rubble. When we knocked on the door, this withered old lady answered and invited us in. There were pretty much no lights in the house and she told us the machine was in the basement. As we wandered down the creaking stairs in the dark (alone... because she went to find a flashlight), my buddy says to me "You know we're going to die down here, don't you?"

#28 6 years ago

In 30 days I will "raid" this warehouse and buy every item I recognize and of course I'll write here with more photos. Thus, if anyone identifies something please write here because I don't want to miss out on anything good or hard to find again!!!
    Thanks

#29 6 years ago
    Quoted from provato:

In 30 days I will "raid" this warehouse and buy every item I recognize and of course I'll write here with more photos. Thus, if anyone identifies something please write here because I don't want to miss out on anything good or hard to find again!!!
    Thanks

I think there were 2 Rolling Stones playfields. They have those unique target posts that a lot of people would pay good for.

#30 6 years ago
    Quoted from aobrien5:

I think there were 2 Rolling Stones playfields. They have those unique target posts that a lot of people would pay good for.

Just the non-blown out PF from the first pic would be worth having! Lots of neat stuff here...buy it all...good luck on the adventure, provato !

#31 6 years ago

Seriously, buy it all! Even if you don’t want the roached out games, playfields, and parts!

There was a treasure trove of spare parts!!! Buy them and if you don’t need/want them sell them later!!
    They only thing they’re doing in that basement is getting closer to destruction and being lost forever.
    Buy literally all the pinball related material and save it.

The highly desirable titles were already mentioned and it is definitely a VERY good pick! I wouldn’t hesitate at all. Good luck!

If you’re interested I believe the slot machines could be quite valuable with all those spare parts and extra reels and such! Those are always hot with collectors. The foosball and vending stuff is a toss up. Your choice, I’d buy that last if you have space and are mildly interested. Least amount of profit possible on that stuff in my opinion, unless we have a resident vending collector...

Seriously. BUY ALL THE PINBALL!!! SAVE IT NOW OR IT’LL ROT AWAY!!
    Even if you don’t want a lot of that stuff, especially with where you are, people don’t find these kind of things anymore! The raids are becoming far less common! Get some rare parts out onto the market!

#32 6 years ago
    Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Seriously, buy it all!

Seriously, you need to meet and talk to my wife...

...the real adventure is convincing the wife this is investment

1 week later
    #33 6 years ago

Update:
    I visited the warehouse today, only to find out that the owner had already stripped the pinball machines of ALL playfields, MPU boards, Backglasses and many of the plastics and other stuff that "blink"...

He sold the playfields & backglasses (~400 euro each) to people that want to hang them on their walls. As for the PCBs, I don't know why he chose to remove only mpus...

Of course I didn't buy anything (not a single coin spent), just to show him my repulsion to people that don't respect pinball history.

PS: Please forgive me for removing the photos. It was necessary because of the pms I was receiving

#34 6 years ago

Well, that's a bummer.
    Hope you hadn't paid him anything ahead.

#35 6 years ago
    Quoted from RCA1:

Well, that's a bummer.
    Hope you hadn't paid him anything ahead.

Since you mention it, he DID ask me for money in advance. Of course I refused because I know there are a lot of "smart" people out there.

I hope this thread serves as a reminder not to trust any salesman in this hobby

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-me-identify-these-pinball-machines-in-the-photos?hl=gott_lieb and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.