There are quite a few posts scattered throughout the various threads for all of the things people have had to do in order to ensure the game plays as intended and minimizes cheap drains, which can be plentiful in this game.
A few I’ve picked up by a deep reading of the back history:
- Consistent drain when exiting the Mystery hole: Hole exit can be realigned after loosening so as to consistently hit the left flipper, which was confirmed by SR to be the actual intent. Can also adjust right exit coil strength in the menus.
- Ensure proper leveling to 6.5 degrees to ensure ramp shots can be hit consistently.
- Autoplunge consistently rebounding directly to left outlane can be eliminated with software coil strength adjustment and/or slight bending of shooter lane metal ball guide.
- Full speed Left orbit going straight to center drain can be alleviated with slight bending of metal rail at the ending section.
- Frequent rejection of fork rail shot into the Death Star can be adjusted by loosening the wire ramp at the left bottom side of the Death Star, allowing the (re)-entry wire ramp to be raised or lowered to find a sweet spot where it doesn’t interfere with the fork ramp entry shot.
Are there other common changes people have had to make?