(Topic ID: 144660)

Help me Decide what to sell!!! I can't do it!!!

By homebrood

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 61 posts
  • 39 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Dayhuff
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

There are 61 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 8 years ago

I'm surprised to see so many votes for Sky Jump. That's a pretty sweet EM (but granted, I've only played about 5 games on it).

#52 8 years ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

I've come up with eight games you should get rid of according to my personal taste.

Are you nuts? Meteor is a GREAT game. All you have to do is jack up the back legs and pull the rubbers off the posts by the outlane. And it is those two rubbers that change the game, jacking it up is just for speed. All of a sudden the game becomes nasty and fun.

#53 8 years ago
    Quoted from swampfire:

I'm surprised to see so many votes for Sky Jump. That's a pretty sweet EM (but granted, I've only played about 5 games on it).

Yes, fantastic game (though I prefer free fall the addaball) And a collection that size NEEDS a quality wedgehead.

Spirit of '76 is also an amazing game. Anybody saying cut it probably has never done well at it and doesn't understand the joy of hitting the hole for quad bonus 60,000 points in one shot.

#54 8 years ago
    Quoted from homebrood:

That's good but so far for the games I'm thinking will not be going... Oh boy this will be hard...
    Thanks again,
    Tom

It's not that hard....I've sold 13 games over the last three years. Are there some I might want back....sure, but guess what, you can always buy them back if you truly miss them.

#55 8 years ago

Buy a bigger house

#56 8 years ago

I've upvotef everyone's posts on here because I value your opinions. Levi can't stand WOZ and Playboy but I like them both a lot. Playboy is a great classic Bally but it is a brutal side drainer. It makes it challenging! And for some reason I love all the bright pink!

#57 8 years ago
    Quoted from Wyopinball:

Buy a bigger house

That's why I'm selling the pins to make my house bigger!!! When you lose some pins you gain some house!

#58 8 years ago

Welcome to my dilemma, lol. THEY'RE ALL KEEPERS!

#59 8 years ago

To me it depends what you're trying to accomplish. Are you looking for a lot of cash or just room. I've owned batman, TAF, and getaway. Sold them. Weren't keepers for me. WOZ does nothing for me. I like a few SS and EM pins. Like someone said before. Rank them. Which ones do you like the most?

#60 8 years ago

I'd recommend you keep 1812 because I really don't want to spend the money to buy it this close to the holidays

#61 8 years ago
    Quoted from DaveH:

Are you nuts? Meteor is a GREAT game.

Its a snoozer for sure, never could see what the big deal was about the game. But its my personal opinion.

John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, Mi.
    269-979-3836

There are 61 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-me-decide-what-to-sell-i-cant-do-it/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.