Topic poll

“I can only get one! Which should it be? ”

• Lethal weapon 3 26 votes
    72%
  • Time machine (data east) 10 votes
    28%

(36 votes)

#1 4 years ago

Hey all! I'm new here and new to pinballs. I have Stern Galaxy and I'm now wanting to pick up a second machine. Whats available to me in my price range are Lethal weapon 3 and Data east's Time Machine. Help me out here on deciding. I haven't played either.

#2 4 years ago

Lethal Weapon is a pretty good game, but the call outs hurt my brain.

Hopefully play both, or absorb some vids........

Good Luck!

#3 4 years ago

Roy6585 Play the crap out of them before you make the decision, both are great value for what you get.

#4 4 years ago

I've never played a time machine but love my LW3. Good bang for the buck. Shooting the gun while not loosing your ball to a very satisfying ramp shot. Very clear objective without being to easy. Oh and the classic DE blind you strobes from the flashers.

#5 4 years ago

Lethal weapon is a pretty cool game, especially if you play a good copy of one, most I’ve played are pretty beat up an haven’t been maintained so they weren’t enjoyable, but if you play one that’s been looked after an well maintained it’s a lot of fun.

#6 4 years ago

lethal weapon over time machine, not crazy about either honestly!

#7 4 years ago

I started with a Galaxy,second pin was a Diner,and so forth! Play before you buy!They will multiply like rabbits!!

#8 4 years ago

I can see them multiply quickly! It looks like lethal weapon is the one to check out. Interesting as Time Machine is in the top 100 and lethal weapon is outside of the top 200.

#9 4 years ago

I like Stern Galaxy!

If they are at a reasonable price buy them both. Bag your lunch, no Starbucks, and $3 PBR’s when you go out and after 2-3 months you will pay yourself back for the second.

Pinsider personal finance advice.

#10 4 years ago
Quoted from Roy6585:

I can see them multiply quickly! It looks like lethal weapon is the one to check out. Interesting as Time Machine is in the top 100 and lethal weapon is outside of the top 200.

Which ever one you like playing more will trump what anyone else thinks.

I like the Time Machine over LW3.

#11 4 years ago

I've played both many times I prefer lethal weapon 3.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 28.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

4,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plantsville, CT
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 18.95
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Milwaukee, WI
2,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Clinton Twp, MI
$ 85.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

3,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rochester, MN
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-me-decide- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.