image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).png

There are 78 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 5 years ago

Checking in for an update on your decision?

How do you feel about the new Spider Man? I still say go for XMen, though if you grab a SM you would happy a super hero theme from each of the three biggest Stern designers for the past ten years (Gomez, Borg, SR)...that would be pretty cool.

#52 5 years ago

I'm going to throw one more out there. I owned an HSII for years (and loved it) but I recently picked up a GOT pro and it is hella fun! Definitely surpassed my expectations. Super fast, tons of flow and very well thought out rules.

It's got IM's speed without the brutality.....very fun game.

#53 5 years ago

Thanks guys. I honestly dig the new SMVE. Finding an original for 5k and then shipping for 400 or spending 6.5 for a brand new game. I'd prob go new.

I'm a big fan of the show GOT but not interested in the pin right now.

My two pins were both NIB and I have a bunch of money in both. I'd rather get some middle more bang for your buck type games like WPT and HS II.

The new arcade arrives tomorrow and I'm trying to sell or trade it. We will see though.

Ryan

#54 5 years ago

If you are interested in an economical 90's game consider Revenge From Mars. It is highly under rated and valued well. It has a cool fan layout and great sound and a lot of fun stuff to do.

It pairs well with Iron Man.

#55 5 years ago

Highly recommend SM!!!.....a proven, solid title, that would compliment, give you some difference in your lineup. I have no idea about SMVE by comparison ( price or performance wise), but Spidey rules!!!....not leaving my lineup..

#56 5 years ago

This area is kind of barren when it comes to games actively for sale. All over the east coast (NJ, PA, NY) games are for sale for great prices. Just not the case around here. Very frustrating

#57 5 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

This area is kind of barren when it comes to game actively for sale.

Tell me about it!

#58 5 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/30533

10 hour drive. Sounds bad but you can make a trip out of it and have some fun during your travels too. Go get it

#59 5 years ago

Haha! Man oh man. I work two jobs and have two kids one of which is three months. Free time isn't my best friend right now.

Might have a bead on a nice HS II in NC but my scammer alarm is going and I'm not sure about it. It's a pretty good deal. There is a local one but he wants too much for it.

He sent me three photos and then a video but the LEDs used in the photos aren't in the video. Anyone know a Pinsider in NC named Ericson Riley?

https://doc-0o-9k-docs.googleusercontent.com/docs/securesc/u6vanehk7c17i8193r5blovjohvagu8s/50k6p8qrftcmls01b5fm0dnvja8ql0ff/1454378400000/03760738555649479696/11221836206838629480/0B8rthpaterDSclA1M1FuNHViWW8?e=download&nonce=dms556jn9n0fg&user=11221836206838629480&hash=1cdcs9nvgp7ek6jj9d606qnjsj92ch3e

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

#60 5 years ago

image_(resized).png

image_(resized).png

image_(resized).png

#61 5 years ago

'Regards' = scam

Grammar also seems suspect. Proceed with caution.

#62 5 years ago

Anytime you see the word "REGARDS".........RUN!!!!!!!!

#63 5 years ago

Indeed. My spider sense is tingling.

Regards. The grammar. Damn it. It's a scammer. I kept asking if he was on Pinside and he never would answer the question.

#64 5 years ago

If you are still interested and you want to test him, just what the pick-up price is. Also, ask if they have an "exchange" location in there city. Where I live the local PD parking lot has been deemed at safe spot for exchanges. This is where people go to do Craiglist deals and custody exchanges when they have any concerns there may be an issue.

Still proceed with caution.

#65 5 years ago

No no no

Scam

image_(resized).png

#66 5 years ago

Tell him to go fuck with himself.

#67 5 years ago

thank for playing

#68 5 years ago

I had a scammer text me about my new arcade:

image_(resized).png

1 week later
#69 5 years ago

Getting very close to bringing a super clean and modded Getaway HS II to the home arcade! So excited. Buying mods now to pimp it even further when it gets here.

#70 5 years ago

Grinder-I say go Metallica-pro or premium, you'll be a happy camper!

#71 5 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Grinder-I say go Metallica-pro or premium, you'll be a happy camper!

Thanks bro. I'm a big fan of Metallicas music and I've always had fun playing that pin. I wanted to add a older, cheaper pin to the room. Plus that theme! I know Getaway isn't super deep but it'll be fast and furious.

2 weeks later
#72 5 years ago

My modded Getaway arrived tonight!! I bought it and a great crane game for the arcade room

I've been stockpiling mods for Getaway and I'm eager to add this and that to the game.

Thanks everyone

image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).png

#73 5 years ago

Spiderman

#74 5 years ago

Seems like SMVE would fit in nicely

#75 5 years ago

Oh sure it def would and if money weren't an issue then yea, SM or SMVE would be great. Hell, I'd love an XMen LE even before Spidey. Maybe one day but I had about 4K to spend so I got a great crane and a great Getaway with cash to spare. I'm content for now which is amazing if you know me.

#76 5 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

Oh sure it def would and if money weren't an issue then yea, SM or SMVE would be great. Hell, I'd love an XMen LE even before Spidey. Maybe one day but I had about 4K to spend so I got a great crane and a great Getaway with cash to spare. I'm content for now which is amazing if you know me.

That crane game actually looks pretty cool!!!....congrats w new toys....

#77 5 years ago

Thanks! My daughter had a birthday party sleepover last night. 8 six/seven year olds stayed over. It was a fun chaotic time. The crane game was by far the biggest hit of the party:

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

#78 5 years ago

Now comes the fun part. Shopping and modding my new Getaway!

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

There are 78 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside