Linked Games

Topic poll

“Which one”

• IMVE 36 votes
    71%
  • Original 15 votes
    29%

(51 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flashinstinct.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

There are two Ironmans available. The original is fully leded and is a routed pin but immaculate. Guy wants $4495. Or there is another guy that is selling an IMVE with extra ramps (the ones on the machine are warped from the factory so the guy received replacement ramps) machine is HUO with receipt. Machine is two months old he's asking $5K. The guy put a deposit down for MMR and need sto get rid of one machine.

This is in Canadian dollars. IMVE retails here for $5590 + taxes (13%).

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Lots of open threads on this already. .....but for the extra $500' I'd grab the VE

Yeah I know.... I just wanted my own little poll I guess... sorry for being so self centered he he he. But if this pans out I`ll be very excited. Jarvis makes the entire game for me. I just love the sound package of this game.

#11 9 years ago

This is just great. I have a line on a IMVE and my boss brings us into a meeting this morning and announces to the division that there will be job cuts and that my team is affected. Will only know who gets the ax in 2 weeks time...... I thought my only stress was to figure how to ship the game home..now I have to stress to see if I will have to sell my games outright....

#14 9 years ago

Yeah, when I got here 4 years ago there was 10K employees....by the end of the year they will have laid off close to 30% of their workforce. On the up note..the seller knows I want the game and is not in a hurry to sell so he gave me the time to make sure I kept my job.

1 week later
#15 9 years ago

Good news.... I kept my job....bad news...the IMVE guy doesn't return my phone calls ARRAHGHG**@!#!

#19 9 years ago

it is but the damn dude has gone rogue.

#21 9 years ago

Talk about Karma, sent the guy a text this morning turns out he was on vacation. Scheduled pick up in two weeks.....14 days is a long time to wait.

#24 9 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Buy the first reasonably priced one you find in the condition you want. If anyone claims that one is better than the other they are basing it off the cosmetics, pure and simple. Or maybe they have a NiB bias. All fine, but provided the game is in good condition, the gameplay is the same....and will kick your ass.

Difference between 15,000 plays and 350 plays must be considered as well.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 26.50
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 46.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Dunkirk, MD
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dixon, CA
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.95
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flashinstinct.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-me-choose-imve-or-original?tu=flashinstinct and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.