Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 63 posts
  • 31 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Buzz
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 6 years ago
    Quoted from ASOA:

Current Line up:

Dialed in LE
    MMRLE
    AFMRLE
    SPIDERMAN VE
    TWD PREMIUM
    GHOSTBUSTERS PREMIUM
    THE HOBBIT GOLD SMAUG
    WOZ RUBY RED
    STAR WARS LE
    ?

Thank you valued and trusted community of Pinside.

I am not sure how a line up like that does not have a BM66SLE?

#32 6 years ago

TnA is the OBVIOUS real choice.

Your collection is 100% new stuff, but honestly you seem to like variety amongst the new stuff (both Sterns and JJP and CGC).

You like light shows and sounds and bling.

TnA will be a very differnet style of play but checks all the main boxes for your colleciton.

The benefit is that TnA will also likely open your world to the fun of pins beyond the most recent 3 years.

#34 6 years ago
    Quoted from ASOA:

Great tip. I will look into TNA. Thank you.

I suggest watching the stream from last week. It will give you the best idea of the game.

#38 6 years ago
    Quoted from mesmashu:

Ok I'll be the Debbie downer in this thread regarding TNA. Is it really worth 6k? Don't get me wrong, it looks fun but 6k?

I guess it depends for each person on where they put their idea of value.

For me an over 150 other people in the past week, it obviously does.

I think without debate it offers:
    Best light show of all time
    Best audio package of all time
    Classic Bally style ruleset and difficulty to master with updated speed and immersion of theme
    Obvious and approacable ruleset for even the novice but high replatability for even the pro
    Great game for playing alone or in a multipalyer
    High quality construction and LOTS for the cost (LED alphanumeric and also animation screen, awesome speakers, high quality pf and cab construsction, innovative RGB total light package with great light show, etc...)

If you just mean based on the shear amount of stuff. It has WAY more in it costwise than even a SternLE.

#50 6 years ago
    Quoted from mesmashu:

but if Stern had built this game asking 6k

pretty sure you would be getting a VASTLY different game if Stern had built it and tried to sell it for 5400.

No sound box or upgraded speaker system. Would have been standard Stern light show, pro would not have had the spinner, would not have a real backglass, would not have custom siderails, would have had a sling removed form the reactor, etc... It is silly to think that Stern woudl have made it the same way and if they did this would be the premium model for $6800.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-me-choose-game-10-in-my-line-up?tu=whysnow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.