11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by fridgejam
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

Today, I have IM, SM, and XMLE as the 'Big Three' that can reside in the main part of the house. I don't have the cash on hand to pick up Avengers and as such, I cannot complete the Marvel Collection, so I'm thinking of DUMPING THEM ALL and picking up 3 new-to-me pins. HELP ME FIGURE IT OUT!

Ground Rules:
    - I can only have 3.
    - The overall value must stay the same (not significantly less or more than). I estimate that at around 17k, plus or minus a grand depending on the day/buyer.
    - One of the pins must be AC/DC Premium.

Other than that, I'd like a WPC and a Deep Ruleset game to finish it off, but I'm not married to that idea. If you were in my situation, what would you pick up?

Nothing is out of bounds. It just has to fit the budget. Give me some ideas!

-Wes

#2 11 years ago

why not just get rid of xmen for acdc?

#3 11 years ago
    Quoted from ebjimmyg:

A distinct possibility. But that breaks the theme up, so might as well switch up some others too?

#4 11 years ago
    Quoted from ebjimmyg:

I'm with ebj on this one. Keep the Im and sm.

#5 11 years ago

I have SM and ACDC. They won't be leaving any time soon.

Other nice Sterns for the money: LOTR, BDK, POTC

Bally/Williams: TZ comes to mind first

JJP: WOZ (the regular edition is the full game).

*edit. It seems a bit early to get rid of the X men.

#6 11 years ago

My vote LOTR and IJ

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-me-change-my-lineup and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.