(Topic ID: 200484)

Help Me Brainstorm An EM Tech Mod....

By Robotoes

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Total Play Meter (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Robotoes.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

So, been kicking this around in my head for awhile.

I'd like to take a credit wheel and turn it into a separate way to score WOW's by hooking it up to the ball count advance.

This seems like the easy part, and I've got all the parts I need to make it happen.

What I am having trouble solving in my head is how to get the additional credit unit to reset to 0 when a new game is started.

Anyone have thoughts?

#5 6 years ago
    Quoted from bingopodcast:

You're asking only during game reset, correct? I'm guessing only in a situation where the game has tilted could this occur, since normally you'd play through all the Wows.

Yes, only during game reset. The basic idea is to create a method for "keeping score" on AAB's that isn't tied to the actual score, but rather the number of Wows amassed during a game.

I think I generally understand the circuit your describing but am having trouble working out in my head (and not liking how I'm visualizing) modifying the motor.

Quoted from o-din:

A sharp razor blade will be a good way to remove the section of paint on the backglass where you mount this credit reel.

Always the comedian! The hope and desire is that this is something that can be taken on/off and would not live attached to/inside the game.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Robotoes.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-me-brainstorm-an-em-tech-mod?tu=Robotoes and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.