Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 25 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by ForceFlow
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMAG1013.jpg
    IMAG1008.jpg
    IMAG1006.jpg
    sys3flashresistor.jpg
    Glad_schem.jpg
    IMAG1001.jpg
    IMAG1002.jpg
    IMAG1000.jpg
    IMAG0995.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cody_chunn.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 8 years ago

That board has definitely been hacked. What game is it for?

#4 8 years ago

Oooops! Caint download Gott manuals! I won't be much help without it. Sorry...

#7 8 years ago

Yeah, but that hacked one isn't in the right spot either, is it?

#9 8 years ago
    Quoted from jaywire:

Thanks, pal. I had it suggested that maybe because this was exported to Europe it may explain changes...
    Anyone know what the lug at the bottom is for?

Are all those yellow wires soldered to the top lug?

If so, then the white ones may go to the lug marked Lamp.

You really need a manual to reference. Any one with a Gott Sys3 manual care to take a look at (HINT) their manual's resistor board page?

#11 8 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

I checked a couple manuals I have. This board doesn't make an appearance. It also doesn't appear on PBR's circuit board page. It might be limited to just Gladiators or just a small number of titles.
    Does it have a part number on it?

Thank you for looking.

#14 8 years ago

I wouldn't reconnect the wires until I got the correct value resistors installed back in the correct spots. That circuit has been fundamentally changed with the 'work' that's been done on it.

How about your schematics? Do they show wiring going to a dashed-line square/rectangle with 5 ohm 10 watt resistors (and one or two more high-wattage resistors)?

#18 8 years ago

That explains why the resistors are soldered in the wrong places.

#20 8 years ago

If I'm interpreting the Gott color codes, it looks like the GREEN/GRAY/GRAY come in, go through a .33 ohm 5 watt resistor then out on the yellow wires to the flashlamps.

Can someone confirm?

Glad schem.jpgGlad schem.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cody_chunn.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-make-sense-of-resistor-board?tu=cody_chunn and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.