(Topic ID: 67894)

Help- Looking for Stargate Plastic Ramp Decals

By pinnyheadhead

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinnyheadhead.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Hey there, I got a new plastic ramp for my Stargate from PInball Resource to replace my cracked one and the new ramp does not have the sticker decal on it. Any idea where I may find one?
To be clear this decal is at the begining of the ramp going up when you first shoot the ball out the plunger.
Thanks for your help!

By the way this is my life now - 42 years old and blogging to find stickers for my pinball game. Life is good! LOL!

#3 10 years ago

Did not see it when I rechecked their site. Will give them a buzz monday. Thanks

#6 10 years ago

We can alll have our mid-life crisis together! Awsome!

Quoted from dpb520:

Stargate was my first puchsed pin as well! I didn't start til I was 42 either.
Its a great game! Good luck with your search!
PBR is a great place for Stargate parts. Its usually best to call for the more obscure stuff.

Quoted from ManiacMama:

Great info! I am looking to pick up a Stargate Soon! By the way I am 43 and hope to get my first pin a couple weeks!

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from ManiacMama:

Great info! I am looking to pick up a Stargate Soon! By the way I am 43 and hope to get my first pin a couple weeks!

Just get your first one and start playing! After you get one to play you can be more picky on your next one. There will be a next one.

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from GTO:

Stargate was also my first pin at age 36. Absolutely love it!

GTO, did you clean up and wax your pins yet? Do it and you will feel like you got a new game. The balls will fly so fast.
LOTR! You got some deeeeeeeeeeeeep games. You are a Texas guy so look at HS2 as a possible next one. ZZ Top, running from the cops and just plain fun.

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from GTO:

Getting some wax and new balls coming this week. My next one will be MMR and possibly a Hobbit in a couple of years. After that, I'll probably be out of room (and money)!

You will have a room full of awsome! Money...........yeah the new title are up there.
Wax and see how good your hand-eye really is.

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from dpb520:

Ok. So we are are "old" and like SG!
Not sure if this is good or bad...
The good far out weighs the bad in this case. SG started a hobby that my whole family enjoys with me. Believe me some of my past "hobbies" were not family friendly...ha

42 is the new 32. Oh, still looking for my ramp decals.

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from Spraynard:

Do you have the decals from the old ramps? If so, you could freeze them off and mount to new ramp with 3m decal tape stuff.

Worth a shot. Have not heard of that and will look into the freeze and remove method further. Thanks

#19 10 years ago

Thanks, Scott. I believe PB resource has them. I saw them as a set and read that they sell them individually also. I will put the new ramp in theis weekend and call them Monday.
I will put the ramp in this weekend if I have time with all the Home Depot and Bed Bath and Beyond shopping to do.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1,099.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

3,975 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
East Rutherford, NJ
$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 15.45
Gameroom - Decorations
KAHR.US Circuits

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Leesburg, VA
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinnyheadhead.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-looking-for-stargate-plastic-ramp-decals?tu=pinnyheadhead and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.