7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Fortytwo
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 7 years ago

Looking for a Escalera hand truck new or good shape used one. I think there is a guy on pinside that is a dealer for them, maybe named Fred(I forget). Would like to get a price on the ms-66 version unless someone has a better deal or suggestion. My knees and back are not like they use to be. Thanks in advance. Anyone bringing one to the Pintastic show?

#2 7 years ago

Well my name isn't Fred but I'm the guy. Larry@Flip N Out Pinball is my contact info. On my website is my phone number or you can PM me here. I would be happy to help you out. Explain the differences and recommend what you need.

Larry
    Flip N Out Pinball

#3 7 years ago

I have been thinking of tryin to find a used one also... Nearing 50 pins and not getting any younger.

#4 7 years ago

I have an ms-66. The danger of these things is that it makes it too easy to move pins, which means your collection grows and your bank account falls.

Larry is great to deal with, I've bought a few accessories from him, including the big wheel attachment.

#5 7 years ago
    Quoted from flipnout1:

Well my name isn't Fred but I'm the guy. Larry@Flip N Out Pinball is my contact info. On my website is my phone number or you can PM me here. I would be happy to help you out. Explain the differences and recommend what you need.
    Larry
    Flip N Out Pinball

I have been telling Larry for 3 years I am going to get one. I think this year it will be.!

#6 7 years ago

I work for a copier company. We use these every day to move coppers that are bulkier and heavier than a pin. I managed to get an old one and rebuild it. Love it.
    I have talked to Larry at MGC a couple times, good guy.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-looking-for-escalera-hand-truck-new-or-used and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.