4 months ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 months ago by DirtyDeeds
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

nell gear (resized).jpg
nell gears (resized).jpg

#1 4 months ago

need help finding a Data East 515-5736-00 gear pulley assembly for a Rocky & Bullwinkle pin, a friend dropped his game off for repair & a good thorough shop job and as i am going thru all of the spares i noticed that he has two motors (1 new), 3-4 new belts but no gear/pulley thing for the Nell feature

quick googley search reveals nothing in stock any where, but i did find a picture or two here on pinside

new/used/re-pro is fine or ideas on how to fab one up would be good too - thanks Kenny

nell gears (resized).jpgnell gear (resized).jpg
#2 4 months ago

I did a search of sites in the US, Australia and Europe to see if anyone carries this item, but I couldn't find it anywhere.

This site has a lot of parts from a parted out R&B, but I don't think they have what you need.
https://www.pinballspareparts.com.au/parts-by-machine/data-east-parts/rocky-and-bullwinkle.html

Ask Steve Young at Pinball Resource. He buys out operators and gets a lot of odds and ends. He doesn't post odds and ends on his site so you'll have to call him.

Ask Pinsiders rixzilla and too-many-pins. Rixzilla parts a lot of games and too-many-pins has storage units full of parts machines.

Good luck,
John

#3 4 months ago

struck out with PBR although they probably have a box of them and just don't know it

i know some of these parts were not made by DataEast so the pulley & gear are out there somewheres, the knurled shaft tho .. well it may be a unique part made just for this machine ... or maybe not
the search continues

#4 4 months ago

looks like pulley manufacturers still around

https://www.savacable.com/pages/prod_05_00.cfm

1 month later
#5 3 months ago

and still searching for one of these gear / pulley assemblies ... must be one of them out there somewheres - help!

#6 3 months ago

I am the same boat.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside