Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Whysnow
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

WIN_20180624_20_06_22_Pro (resized).jpg
    DD741619-F24D-40E1-B89E-BBB537D58856 (resized).jpeg
    #1 5 years ago

These social media things are all click bait, but let's be honest we all like to support places and business owners that support pinball.

https://www.10best.com/awards/travel/best-gluten-free-beer/copperhead-alt-brew/

Please vote for Copperhead from Alt Brew at best Gluten-Free beer. This is one of the places we have 8 pinball machines in Madison and the beer is damn good (many of my non-gluten free friends love it). They are great people and without them, Pinball would not be as vibrant as it is in the area!

They also let us host our big charity pinball event each year so bonus points on why they deserve your votes.

You can vote every day/ once a day.

If pinside can get behind this, maybe we can wreck some social media havoc and take them to the top.

#2 5 years ago

Bump for pinball always wins

#3 5 years ago

Just voted....current ranking

DD741619-F24D-40E1-B89E-BBB537D58856 (resized).jpegDD741619-F24D-40E1-B89E-BBB537D58856 (resized).jpeg
    #4 5 years ago

Just had a celiac disease diagnosis for my little guy (9 years old). This is a good idea that he will appreciate down the road. I didn't even know such a thing was made. You have my vote.

#5 5 years ago

Voted #5 with a bullet

#6 5 years ago

thanks all and daily bump for daily votes.

now at #6...

Curious if we can actually move it up to be honest. If 50% of pinsiders that visit each day voted that would be a couple hundred votes each day

#7 5 years ago

I voted for Copperhead , it is a very good beer . Too bad that this one from Alt Brew didn't make the list , it is the best gluten free beer I have ever had .

WIN_20180624_20_06_22_Pro (resized).jpgWIN_20180624_20_06_22_Pro (resized).jpg
    #8 5 years ago

gave them a vote, number 6 still

#10 5 years ago

daily bump and please vote

#11 5 years ago

Still 6 right now. Go vote! It’s easy...follow above link

#12 5 years ago
    Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

Still 6 right now. Go vote! It’s easy...follow above link

thanks. It had dropped to 7 for a bit, so glad to see it is back at 6th.

Would be awesome to get it to 3rd!

#13 5 years ago

My vote can be bought .... send me one bottle of the Imperial Brown

#14 5 years ago

At 4 currently!!

Keep it going yall and thx for helping these guys out!

#15 5 years ago

still at 4th this morning.

keep it happening

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-local-pinball-brewery-needs-your-votes?hl=dee-bow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.