(Topic ID: 35703)

Help kwiKimart reach 100k Karma Points....

By kwiKimart

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 93 posts
  • 45 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by RWH
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

clap.gif
    dancing_fruit.gif
    There are 93 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 11 years ago

Speech is coming...

#52 11 years ago
    Quoted from kwiKimart:

PS3 or Xbox 360?

720 (360)

#53 11 years ago

same name on both systems btw....

FalkenZR

#54 11 years ago

Congrats!

dancing_fruit.gifdancing_fruit.gif

#55 11 years ago

Almost there... sorry to keep you guys hanging...

#56 11 years ago

come on it's past my bed time

#57 11 years ago

u DID it!!!!!!!!!!

#58 11 years ago
    Quoted from ReplayRyan:

Wish you were closer...
    ...to 100k karma points!
    How do you plan on spending them all?

Beat me to it, that's what I was gonna say! Kwiki, get an IJ this year

#59 11 years ago

You can come play Shadow anyway. Too bad you don't like MM.

#60 11 years ago

Congrats on your new status!!

#61 11 years ago

Congrats on your new status!

#62 11 years ago

Good luck with the karma! Wish I was closer! That's a clean looking (insert game). Wow!

#63 11 years ago
    Quoted from kwiKimart:

Almost there... sorry to keep you guys hanging...

okay 10pm on the right coast... bedtime for bozo's I'll have to catch it tomorrow.
    Congrats again LEGEND...

#64 11 years ago

Everyone thumbs down his posts while he's sleeping

Then he can wake up @ 99,500

Just kidding of course

#65 11 years ago
    Quoted from PW79:

Everyone thumbs down his posts while he's sleeping

Then he can wake up @ 99,500

oh nooo... lol good one

#66 11 years ago

Karma whore train!

Toot toot!

*thumbs up

#67 11 years ago

SPEECH:

The day was August 16, 2011. I had joined Pinside and didn't know how much fun, joy, drama, laughs, and pinball I would encounter. I had recently got a job and was hunting down my first pin. In December, thanks to you guys and girls, I got a HUO TSPP. About 9 months later, (no pun intended) I got my second pin, a JP, thanks to you Pinsiders again. As I hunt for my third, I know who I'm gonna trust to help me track it down. YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A lot of you are wondering if I can pass gweempose for the all-time spot for Karma points. I can do it, but it'll be much harder than you think. The reason is that both me and gweem are both the same style of forum posters. Both like to post A LOT on here. If you want me to try and do it, I'll do my best, but I don't consider myself to be the best Pinsider ever. That honor belongs to the creator, Robin.

My main goals for my future on Pinside, is meet as many Pinsiders as I can. I am attempting to go up to this year's Pin A Go Go if anyone is interested. Another goal of mine is get as many young people to be interested in pinball and sign up for Pinside. You may remember in a past thread that I got a 7-year old boy hooked on pinball now. I don't know if I'd recommend Pinside for a 7 year old, but if a lot of the under 18 crowd show up, I think a Kids Forum would be perfect. Another goal is also to get my driver's license, but due to my autism, it might be difficult, which is the reason I am looking for pins only in Socal for now.

I will still be here on Pinside, but I'm trying to cut down on the GLWTS or WYWC(Wish you were closer) posts. I want to give REAL advice, which I've been trying to do since day one.

At last, but not least, I really want to say thank you to everyone here on Pinside that has helped me reach this point. Sometimes, I just want to hug you guys and girls for the advice that you give. As many Pinsiders have said, we are just a huge family that helps each other out. I love you all.

kwiKimart

#68 11 years ago

glad I waited thanks for being here...

#69 11 years ago

Thanks Kwiki....

#70 11 years ago
    Quoted from McCune:

Wish I were closer !

Lol

#71 11 years ago

Grats

#72 11 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Too bad you don't like MM.

I like MM, but I think it's overrated IMO.

#73 11 years ago

Good speech kwiKi !!! Hope to meet you at PAGG

#74 11 years ago

Gosh

#75 11 years ago

Wouldn't begging for thumbs up constitute a violation of the karma system?

#76 11 years ago

Congrats Kwiki.

#77 11 years ago

Missed all the hoopla. Congrats kwik

#79 11 years ago

Now you can put that in your pipe and smoke it.

#80 11 years ago

!

clap.gifclap.gif

#81 11 years ago
    Quoted from kwiKimart:

I am attempting to go up to this year's Pin A Go Go if anyone is interested.

I will be there as well, you might want to consider Cal Extreme as well, since it's such a far trip may be more worthwhile. Not that Pin a-go-go is not awesome, it really is, but this has a ton of pinball and video games. Check out the list of games from last year, scroll down for pins.

http://www.caextreme.org/games2012

#82 11 years ago

CONGRATS kwiKimart

#83 11 years ago

FYI, Robin is not a fan of odd posts just to get Karma. He turned Karma off on the contest thread for that reason.

With that said, congrats on the milestone. Never catch Gweem unless he retires. We have secret mod points (kidding).

#84 11 years ago

Good on you kwiKimart,Homer would be proud.

Whack a pic up of yourself.

Revile the image of the 100,000 mile pinball legend status that you are.

keep on posting

#85 11 years ago

Kwiki, big congrats on reaching this milestone in your life! Wow, 100k karma points is an insane amount of posting! I hope you'll stick around here for a long time, let's go for 200k

If you're ever in Holland, the beers are on me!

#86 11 years ago

I like the kwiKimart.

Didn't you join after me? I'm really failboating in the karma points department.

#88 11 years ago
    Quoted from robin:

I hope you'll stick around here for a long time, let's go for 200k

I will be around for a loooooonngg time!!!!

#89 11 years ago

Oh, and one more thing, I want to say congrats to SealClubber who just cracked the 100k mark as well. Luckily for me, you passed me in pkp after I got 100k. For SC, 2nd all time in pkp.

#90 11 years ago

Congrats kwiKimart!

#91 11 years ago

Congrats, nice note

#92 11 years ago

Now what are you going to with 101k Great to see the support you just received with this. What a great Community we have here.

Quoted from 6S3NC3:Congrats kwiKimart!

#93 11 years ago

Late to the party, but here's mine contribution just the same!!!!

There are 93 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-kwikimart-reach-100k-karma-points/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.