(Topic ID: 147967)

Help indentifying connectors

By Topcard

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1795_(2)_(resized).JPG
    IMG_8666_(resized).JPG
    IMG_8598_(resized).JPG
    pasted_image_(resized).png
    IMG_1794_(resized).JPG
    IMG_1796_(resized).JPG
    IMG_1795_(1)_(resized).JPG
    IMG_1792_(resized).JPG
    IMG_1793_(resized).JPG
    IMG_1781_(1)_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider anthony691.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 8 years ago

For Bally/Stern, from 78-89, you should be mostly set with .100 and .156.

GPE is a great source and has a cheap bag of 100 for the .100s---you should keep these on hand. Housings don't need to be replaced unless they're damaged.

IDC connectors on 6803 games can be replaced with molex crimps.

#6 8 years ago

What game is it?

I assume it is a Williams System 3-7?

Looks to be a complete mess as far as connectors...

#8 8 years ago
    Quoted from Topcard:

Sorry, posted the pictures without the description. The first photo is of a connector from my Paragon that I deduced was a .156 and replaced. The second photo is out of the cabinet of my High Speed. I found a loose wire but don't know what I need to fix it. Perhaps a male .156? The fourth photo is of a connector leading to the power supply on my Road Kings. It shows burn marks and some melting. I need to know the name of that connector and the types of pins to replace. The next photo is of the connectors leading to the power supply on my High Speed. I'm assuming those are .156 and am replacing the. I could really use a clear photo of that connector that shows where the different colored wires go, as mine were all bound together with electrical tape and soldered to the board. The other picture is just another connector from my Paragon. I assume that is a .100? If so, when does one most often encounter a .93?
    Thanks for all the input.

The one from Paragon is a .100.

I see a bunch of IDC type connectors, replace those with crimp type of any require replacement.

Can't help with the block type in-line connectors as I haven't had to do any yet!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider anthony691.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-indentifying-connectors?tu=anthony691 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.