Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 months ago by Wmsfan
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20190601_153334 (resized).jpg

#1 8 months ago

Hello all.. I have a Pinbot machine I have owned since 1994, and I am curious about what system 11 boardset is currently installed. Some information I have read says I should have 3 LED lights for the diagnostics, but I have a 7 segment led display instead. My game is having some weird issues and I want to diagnose it properly. Anyone able to shed some light on this? Thanks!

ps. I plan on doing a power supply cap refresh soon..

20190601_153334 (resized).jpg
#2 8 months ago

There are 4 different generations of system 11 boards. The 11, 11a, 11b, and 11c. Yours looks like it is the 11. This was the first generation, and it still had the led digit for the status board. They didn't go to the 3 led system untill 11a. Your machine should have come with an 11a, but with a few minor mods, the 11 board will work in place of an 11a.

#4 8 months ago

I believe your mpu is out of an alley cats, shuffle alley game

#5 8 months ago
Quoted from uncivil_engineer:

There are 4 different generations of system 11 boards. The 11, 11a, 11b, and 11c. Yours looks like it is the 11. This was the first generation, and it still had the led digit for the status board. They didn't go to the 3 led system untill 11a. Your machine should have come with an 11a, but with a few minor mods, the 11 board will work in place of an 11a.

What mods were done to make the 11 work instead of an 11a? What should I look out for?

#6 8 months ago
Quoted from Solprime:

What mods were done to make the 11 work instead of an 11a? What should I look out for?

That’s in the pinwiki link posted above

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 17.00
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
$ 9.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Waxahachie, TX
2,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
$ 36.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside