Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by johnwartjr
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

002_(1024x768).jpg

#1 12 years ago

Hi all

Need help identifying a part/sourcing the replacement. Not sure what to call this? It's on the side of the play field, the wooden black piece that holds the bubble level. The tongue/groove has really come apart. Here's a pic. Thanks in advance.

002_(1024x768).jpg002_(1024x768).jpg

#3 12 years ago

I make them out of Oak and spray w/lacquer. I've made these for all my restores and supply some restorers. What game?

#4 12 years ago
    Quoted from beatmaster:

you can try one of those:

I'd rather purchase a new one than try to repair this one. That can't be that costly?

MM

Thanks!

#5 12 years ago

I don't know if I have MM rails in stock. I can make you a new one if you send me your old one. I can turn them around in two weeks.

#6 12 years ago

That may be my best option. Can you PM price/location?

Do no stores carry these?

#7 12 years ago
    Quoted from TaylorVA:

I make them out of Oak and spray w/lacquer. I've made these for all my restores and supply some restorers. What game?

i agree with this option. even more if it's a MM.

i wasnt sure if you wanna cover the damaged section.

#8 12 years ago

TaylorVA to the rescue!

Thanks for the help. Talk to you in a couple weeks. Will post pics of the new one installed.

#9 12 years ago

Taylor, do you have templates for TZ and IJ?

#10 12 years ago
    Quoted from johnwartjr:

Taylor, do you have templates for TZ and IJ?

I do but I need to sort out which ones go to TZ. Do you need a some?

#11 12 years ago

I could use a set for both, but there is no rush. Both are project restorations of mine that were severely waterlogged. I have almost everything I need for both, but not the stiffeners. They are not going to be 2012 projects - but I'm getting parts as I come across them for sale

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-identifying-a-partwhere-to-buy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.