Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 months ago by twinmice
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20230502_070800 (resized).jpg
    5 (resized).jpg
    4 (resized).jpg
    3 (resized).jpg
    2 (resized).jpg
    1 (resized).jpg
    Pinside_forum_7414728_4 (resized).jpg
    Pinside_forum_7414728_2 (resized).jpg
    Pinside_forum_7414728_3 (resized).jpg
    IMG_6194 (resized).jpg
    IMG_6193 (resized).jpg
    IMG_6192 (resized).jpg
    IMG_6191 (resized).jpg
    IMG_6190 (resized).jpg

#1 1 year ago

So I was doing some cleaning today and found these. I've had them for years, sitting collecting dust, does anyone know what games these go to? I know the whitewater ramp, it's just in the pic. But the others, possibly look like Sega ramps? Thanks Mike

IMG_6190 (resized).jpgIMG_6190 (resized).jpgIMG_6191 (resized).jpgIMG_6191 (resized).jpgIMG_6192 (resized).jpgIMG_6192 (resized).jpgIMG_6193 (resized).jpgIMG_6193 (resized).jpgIMG_6194 (resized).jpgIMG_6194 (resized).jpg
    #2 1 year ago

Far left white water ramp

#3 1 year ago

81.985% sure the ramp on the left is from WH2O

#4 1 year ago
    Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Far left white water ramp

that the only one he knew. lol

#5 1 year ago

Third from the left looks like the Sega Space Jam/Stern NBA ramp

#6 1 year ago

The one on the far right might be Theatre of Magic.

#7 1 year ago

These two are X-Files. I make the smaller one, would be interested in eventually making the bigger one if you are interested in parting with it.

Pinside_forum_7414728_2 (resized).jpgPinside_forum_7414728_2 (resized).jpgPinside_forum_7414728_3 (resized).jpgPinside_forum_7414728_3 (resized).jpg
    #8 1 year ago

This is Independence Day

Pinside_forum_7414728_4 (resized).jpgPinside_forum_7414728_4 (resized).jpg
    #9 1 year ago

So Jody is right about those being X-files ramps and the Independence Day ramp, and Snowy-Owl is correct about the big one being a Space Jam ramp. I think i identified the last ramp and it's from Star Wars Trilogy. Pic #1 is X-Files, Pic #2 is Star Wars Trilogy, Pic #3 is X-Flies, Pic #4 is Independence Day and Pic #5 is Space Jam. Thanks everyone for the help.

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg5 (resized).jpg5 (resized).jpg
    2 months later
    #10 11 months ago

Can anyone tell me what game this ramp belongs to?

20230502_070800 (resized).jpg20230502_070800 (resized).jpg
    #11 11 months ago
    Quoted from JohnnyHomeBrew:

Can anyone tell me what game this ramp belongs to?
    [quoted image]

Mario Mushroom World. They get painted yellow. I made the mold and ran a few and did not like how they turned out. So I have to make a new mold before I release these officially. Please do not sell that to someone needing the ramp for their Mario. This ramp is still intact. I usually cut the ramp in a manner to prevent my bad ones from being sold as good ones...I do not want rejects souring my reputation.

#12 11 months ago

Please do not sell that to someone needing the ramp for their Mario.

Absolutely not. Will be used in a homebrew. Appreciate everything Ramp-O-matic does for the pinball community.

#13 11 months ago

Been busy, but i am selling all the ramps i had in the pics for 175.00 plus shipping if anyone is interested. Thanks Mike

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-identify-these-ramps and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.