3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by HD_Fatboy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

SH (resized).jpg
    #1 3 years ago

I am going back over 50 years on a Gottlieb I remember playing when I was young.

This is what I think I remember.

Card Game Theme
    I think it had a hole in the middle of the playfield with 3 little red circles above the hole. Each time you got 1/3 of the cards throughput the game, one of the red circles lit up. If you sunk the ball in the hole, you won a game for each of the lit lights. The cards were either diamonds or hearts.

#2 3 years ago
    Quoted from HD_Fatboy:

I think it had a hole in the middle of the playfield with 3 little red circles above the hole....

Maybe below the hole? Sweat Hearts?

SH (resized).jpgSH (resized).jpg
    #3 3 years ago

Thats it!!!!

Thanks, that was fast!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-identify-a-pinball-by-discription?hl=hd_fatboy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.