Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by GPS
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

Looking for in home service on my 1967 Magic City. I'm in the Cleveland area.... Thanks

#2 1 year ago

Did you try Pinballshoppe.com, 440-779-5410 in Olmstead?

#3 1 year ago

What's going on with it? Could be something we can help you with.

#4 1 year ago

Give the guys at Superelectric a call. I would avoid the pinball shoppe at all costs unless you have no other options.

#5 1 year ago

Doesn't Cadillac Music cover the Cleveland area? They used to be on here and may still be as I haven't looked.

#6 1 year ago

Thanks for the reply's I enjoy this website and I'm getting around it now pretty good now. I definitely have caught the pinball bug.
Old school games for a old school guy.

#7 1 year ago
Quoted from MAGICCITY59:

Thanks for the reply's I enjoy this website and I'm getting around it now pretty good now. I definitely have caught the pinball bug.
Old school games for a old school guy.

This is why you should skip the repairman and try to fix it yourself. Once you get the bug, more will find a way into your house and you don't want to have to rely on someone else to fix them.

Post your issues and we'll see if we can help. I think single player Williams games are some of the easiest ones to work on.

And there is a schematic available for Magic City on IPDB.

#8 1 year ago

To my knowledge Cadillac no longer does house calls. That was the bastion of Lisa at Cadillac and I think she got burned out. There is Jim at Echo Lake Pinball but he will only pickup the game and work on it at his place and then return it. Think he is in Hinckley. The is also a fella that I have used named Al Egut. He is in Parma and does great work. Knows his way around an e/m very well. Pm me if you wish his number as it is his personal cell. There are also ads on Craigslist for those who will work on machines. Hope this is helpful. I also encourage you to share what is going on as the group here is very good at solving issues if you’re willing to get your feet wet

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside