• Latest reply 2 years ago by HIPPY
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Mary_Shelley_s_Frankenstein_Fuses (resized).png
#1 2 years ago

I replaced the servo motor in my Franky and like an IDIOT I had it plugged in upside down. I flipped my machine on and all the light came on, I then realized what I had done and I unplugged it. I plugged the motor in correctly and now I have lost power for all 3 flippers and my plunger. The flipper buttons work for selecting things if that's any help.

Any and all advice would be super thankful! I'm still learning as I go.

#2 2 years ago
Quoted from Merendino:

I replaced the servo motor in my Franky and like an IDIOT I had it plugged in upside down. I flipped my machine on and all the light came on, I then realized what I had done and I unplugged it. I plugged the motor in correctly and now I have lost power for all 3 flippers and my plunger. The flipper buttons work for selecting things if that's any help.
Any and all advice would be super thankful! I'm still learning as I go.

The easy fix is hopefully, the fuses. If not, it most likely is a transistor. A lot of them, they gotta b checked.

#3 2 years ago

Check fuse F7
There is a very helpful tech chart here: http://www.pinballrebel.com/pinball/cards/Tech_Charts/Sega_Frankenstein_Tech_Chart.pdf

Mary_Shelley_s_Frankenstein_Fuses (resized).pngMary_Shelley_s_Frankenstein_Fuses (resized).png

#4 2 years ago
Quoted from HIPPY:

The easy fix is hopefully, the fuses. If not, it most likely is a transistor. A lot of them, they gotta b checked.

look ok in your manual to find the one associated with the servo, should narrow it down.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 36.95
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Boards
PinSound

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 259.00
$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 27.95

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-i-borked-my-frankenstein and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.