(Topic ID: 96906)

Help Hank build his custom pinball game!

By L8vid

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 74 posts
  • 50 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by toyotaboy
  • Topic is favorited by 18 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

6a00d8341bf7f753ef00e5513d89de8833-800wi.gif
    image.jpg
    MBBI.png
    fhlxr.jpg
    Totally-Rad.jpg
    DvMwhitewood.jpg
    image.jpg
    dienosorevsmt1.jpg
    hankstarter.jpg
    dienosorevsmt2.jpg
    There are 74 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #52 9 years ago

this thread wouldn't be complete without this one

#53 9 years ago

Table looks awesome!

#54 9 years ago

Sheeeettt... Hank need to take that ol' Croc' Cruncher theme dat Wayno' forgot about. Run some Croc's, Dinos and Trucks on dat great table layout he got and BAM, we got a kill'um pin game!

Dino Croc' Cruncher VS Monster Trucks!

#55 9 years ago

SCHWEET-
    Another boutique pinball shop to add to our list!

The Layout looks awesome-
    +1 to 18 inch sub
    +1 to TWO shakers in the cabinet

Where do I send my money, I don't trust that interweb thing.

#56 9 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

Just make the table period! Layout looks way more interesting/fun than anything we've seen recently.

agree. with controller, modes, lights, sounds, artwork, could it be a new Spooky type production?
    some great games aren't deep at all, fast flow difficulty and adrenaline can go a long way.

idea that some may hate: penalty of 7-10 seconds with "wimp flippers", like half power, if a target is hit out of sequence as the sequence is reset. "look what you did!", "take that!", "play better!", "FAIL!", "you disappoint me son!" as possible callout chides for an event like that, designed to be a tickoff. what if it happened during a multiball (no exemptions)?

1 week later
    #57 9 years ago

That's perhaps the most unique and well-designed whitewood I've seen in years. Very cool concentric mini loops.

#58 9 years ago

need to add a lateral tilting mech to the playfield, or save it for "earthquake"

#59 9 years ago

Maybe Stern can partner with Hank ...They've done worse.....

1 week later
    #60 9 years ago

The mech add-a-ball is very clever. Love the layout as shown by the 2 vids.

#61 9 years ago
    Quoted from epthegeek:

Kind of a shame, Dinos V Monster Trucks would be ....

Totally-Rad.jpg 30 KB

Totally Rad... one of the best NES games nobody knows about.

#62 9 years ago

Rad, the gratest BMX movie eva!

1 month later
    #63 9 years ago

any update on this? I got 5 cases of Natty Light wrapped up and ready to sent it off for my deposit!

#64 9 years ago
    Quoted from jwo825:

any update on this? I got 5 cases of Natty Light wrapped up and ready to sent it off for my deposit!

Natty? Hank deserves a real beer

MBBI.pngMBBI.png

Mountain Brew Beer Ice. The best Genesee knock-off on the market. Look at all those activity ideograms towards the bottom of the can. Gets you ready for just about anything. Available at a Stuart's (nowhere) near you (or anyone else, really)!

#65 9 years ago

Great looking whitewood with some unique features. I hope this design makes it into production someway because it looks refreshingly fun. I would love to see something cool done with the middle of the playfield. Pop up dinos to hit or maybe add on to BSD's mist mb-have two balls start at opposite sides of the pf and it you don't hit one of them before they touch the flippers freeze and all the balls drain. Just throwing around ideas. I thought this thread was a joke until I opened it. Like what I see...GoHankGo!

1 month later
    #66 9 years ago

Any updates? This is too stupid to not be a fun game. Pinball needs more stuff that doesn't take itself too seriously.

#67 9 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpg

#68 9 years ago

I'm saving up my preorder money. When will this be ready?

#69 9 years ago

Is this the first playfield with inserts and art?

#70 9 years ago
    Quoted from jwo825:

When will this be ready?

It will probably beat the other pre-orders to your door. Best send money now.

#71 9 years ago

I've been recycling my Natty Light, Schlitz and Lone Star cans! I'm ready!

#72 9 years ago
    Quoted from sk8ball:

image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Ominous. Oh wait, I get it. It's 2001 themed!

6a00d8341bf7f753ef00e5513d89de8833-800wi.gif6a00d8341bf7f753ef00e5513d89de8833-800wi.gif

#73 9 years ago

The layout looks pretty fun. The only thing that I don't like is the right orbit sending the ball into the slingshot. Feels like a terrible penalty for making a shot. The ramp flow looks fun and I like the upper flipper loops especially the one that requires holding the left flipper up. Would be a cool jackbot in a multiball.

There are 74 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-hank-build-his-custom-pinball-game/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.