Help Hank build his custom pinball game!

(Topic ID: 96906)

Help Hank build his custom pinball game!

By L8vid

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 74 posts
  • 50 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by toyotaboy
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 10 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

6a00d8341bf7f753ef00e5513d89de8833-800wi.gif
    image.jpg
    MBBI.png
    fhlxr.jpg
    Totally-Rad.jpg
    DvMwhitewood.jpg
    image.jpg
    dienosorevsmt1.jpg
    hankstarter.jpg
    dienosorevsmt2.jpg

There are 74 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 4 years ago

Hank needs your help to complete his custom pinball game,
    DIE-NOSORES VS MONSTER TRUCKS!

Check out the cool layout and artwork!

hankstarter.jpg dienosorevsmt1.jpg dienosorevsmt2.jpg
    #2 4 years ago

"Extra Room for Kustom Toppers" indeed.

#3 4 years ago

Luv da trans-lite and aldem spekers!! wares de link ta pree orter?

#4 4 years ago

I need glasses...I thought it said "pee hole" at the top of the playfield.....

#5 4 years ago

Parody aside....this has more merit than most panhandling on pinside lately.

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
    #7 4 years ago

Can I git one with camo trim?

I want to put mine in a duck blind. Gold trim would scare the mallards.

#8 4 years ago

Mullet multiball

#9 4 years ago

Hanks average pledge = $1.20.

#10 4 years ago

I prefer hank's guide on how to restore playfields

#11 4 years ago

Prolly gonna make his goal, if everyone would donate just a little bit of munny. You have to donate....state law.

#12 4 years ago

Hilarious, you should consider making potato salad too.

5 months later
    #13 3 years ago

Update from Hank: "Hank gonna show that Paperduke feller whats-what! Had to make a few changes in the brownwood and move some targets around but she be good to go! Once I pop some LEDs in her she gonna lite up real purty an all. I'll be taking pre-orders and I'll throw in a custom numbered plate for the first 10 orders. The price ain't set yet cause T-Rex wants more munny for a special license an whatnot -- I spose if you gonna fish in the lake you gotta pay Mr. Ranger. Next up is a alternator backglass that looks real cool and is a nice edition to any gameroom collection."

DvMwhitewood.jpg
    #14 3 years ago

How did I miss this the first time around! Seriously this is awesome, and I think everyone on pinside could use a good laugh right now.

#15 3 years ago
    Quoted from practicalsteve:

How did I miss this the first time around! Seriously this is awesome, and I think everyone on pinside could use a good laugh right now.

Laugh? I'm all in!

#16 3 years ago

That left ramp shot is going to be a bitch, but overall I like it.

#17 3 years ago
    Quoted from pinpal27:

That left ramp shot is going to be a bitch, but overall I like it.

No way, left ramp is dialed!

#18 3 years ago

I noticed no T-Rex on the play field. Does anyone think he didn't approve his likeness being used with monster trucks? This is terrble.

#20 3 years ago

Looking like a mix of DemoMan and Jurassic Park, SWEET!

#21 3 years ago

+1 for sweet!

#22 3 years ago

What that needs is a ramp right up the middle that has back to back to back car drop targets behind it.

#23 3 years ago

Hank has made more progress as a joke than Vonnie D has trying.

#24 3 years ago

Magna drain and the equalizer will make this game.

#25 3 years ago
    Quoted from pinballkim:

I noticed no T-Rex on the play field. Does anyone think he didn't approve his likeness being used with monster trucks? This is terrble.

I heard he is demanding that his head be pictured more prominently. MUCH more prominently.

#26 3 years ago

Dang Hank! That's purty awesome!! Where can I send more munny and get on that thar want'em list??

Can I get #1?

#27 3 years ago

Amazing!

#28 3 years ago

So is this a joke or what because honestly that machine looks pretty sweet....

#29 3 years ago

It had better had Hank's Bling Rings on it!

#30 3 years ago
    Quoted from Chitownpinball:

So is this a joke or what because honestly that machine looks pretty sweet....

The machine is real however the working title is not

#31 3 years ago

This machine does look like it plays nice. I really like the layout. It's like a weird blending of TAF, TZ and DM. He should have demonstrated a spin save or a death slam for us.

#32 3 years ago
    Quoted from sk8ball:

The machine is real however the working title is not

Kind of a shame, Dinos V Monster Trucks would be ....

Totally-Rad.jpg

#33 3 years ago

I'm in fer a Gravedigger LE. Whar ken I send da munny?

#34 3 years ago

OMG

The left ramp lift shot, the drop targets to center ramp shot, the double upper flipper upper orbits...

This... Is a really really really good layout.

#35 3 years ago

It really does look like a fun layout. Hope to see more of it

#36 3 years ago
    Quoted from Jakenjoi:

OMG
    The left ramp lift shot, the drop targets to center ramp shot, the double upper flipper upper orbits...
    This... Is a really really really good layout.

Indeed.

#37 3 years ago

Best reveal, ever.

#38 3 years ago

between the deliberate rough cartoon bad spelling and AWFUL (funny!) Joe Dirt pinball expert repair invention video's (how does he do it with a straight face?).. that playfield layout looks pretty nice!
    (you didnt hear that I didnt say it)

add controller, inserts, lights, modes, rules, multi-ball.. "yeah thats what I'm talkin about".
    still cant figger why it aint got a bouncin boobies bash toy (yet!), the MAN SHOW always ended with girls on trampolines. it needs a monster truck with a tramp tonnau cover to cunfuse t-rex with a movin target strobe lighted bouncin boobie girl dinner tease someplace, and that left ramp dressed up like boxcars and flatcars cuz rent is always cheaper when you live by the tracks. dang.. if the train cars were crooked like a pile-up with a leaky tanker car there could be some Dukes of BioHazard multiball action in there. need more? tornado's LOVE trailerparks!

if the theme is a joke thats ok, but if it isnt, go completely nuts with it Hank! and dont forget to put in two 18" 1600w subwoofers its going to need for engines, dino roars and crashes. pinball machines with one little 8" woofer is just stupid and wont ever rock the neighbors babies to sleep proper like.

#39 3 years ago

Where do I Paypal my deposit?

#40 3 years ago

seriously, this needs to be made

#41 3 years ago

OK, that's some funny shit right there!!

Quoted from zizzlemeplease:

between the deliberate rough cartoon bad spelling and AWFUL (funny!) Joe Dirt pinball expert repair invention video's (how does he do it with a straight face?).. that playfield layout looks pretty nice!
    (you didnt hear that I didnt say it)
    add controller, inserts, lights, modes, rules, multi-ball.. "yeah thats what I'm talkin about".
    still cant figger why it aint got a bouncin boobies bash toy (yet!), the MAN SHOW always ended with girls on trampolines. it needs a monster truck with a tramp tonnau cover to cunfuse t-rex with a movin target strobe lighted bouncin boobie girl dinner tease someplace, and that left ramp dressed up like boxcars and flatcars cuz rent is always cheaper when you live by the tracks. dang.. if the train cars were crooked like a pile-up with a leaky tanker car there could be some Dukes of BioHazard multiball action in there. need more? tornado's LOVE trailerparks!
    if the theme is a joke thats ok, but if it isnt, go completely nuts with it Hank! and dont forget to put in two 18" 1600w subwoofers its going to need for engines, dino roars and crashes. pinball machines with one little 8" woofer is just stupid and wont ever rock the neighbors babies to sleep proper like.

#42 3 years ago
    Quoted from epthegeek:

Kind of a shame, Dinos V Monster Trucks would be ....

Totally-Rad.jpg 30 KB

Thatum's DIE-nos. Take me a couple-three.

#43 3 years ago

I love the hank videos, love when I saw the fake kickstarter show up in this thread. I don't know if you're building another pinball and just fooling around with this theme temporarily, but dam funny (and that layout is awesome, love the tight ramps).

#44 3 years ago

I learned a lot about circuit board repair from watching Hanks Repair Tip #4.

#45 3 years ago

Tonight's reveal: The Rocket Launcher mechanical add-a-ball/ captive ball. That T-Rex stands no chance!

#46 3 years ago

WOW! The Rocket Launcher mechanical add-a-ball/captive ball is very cool, how did you even come up with that idea?

#47 3 years ago
    Quoted from Bowman9:

WOW! The Rocket Launcher mechanical add-a-ball/captive ball is very cool, how did you even come up with that idea?

20 years of playing the exact same games A little homage to Strange Science

#48 3 years ago

I hear he is having problems with the Molly Hatchet and Milwaukee's Best Ice licensing. Today I was refunded by mail, the pills I had sent as deposit and I am keeping them until Nate form C2C or Roger Sharp tells me it's ok and the project is proceeding with secured licenses. I just don't feel comfortable if the machines aren't on schedule or may vary from the product described. Also I think they won't be limited and later, if I want one they will be available.

#50 3 years ago
    Quoted from practicalsteve:

Just make this table Hank themed!

Just make the table period! Layout looks way more interesting/fun than anything we've seen recently.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 66.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lee's Parts
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 29.50
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 16.95
    Playfield - Protection
    ULEKstore
    $ 209.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    £ 79.00
    Playfield - Other
    PinballToys
    € 6.50
    Flipper Parts
    Buthamburg
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 48.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    £ 75.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinballToys
    € 159.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    FlipperLED
    Lighting - Led
    Lee's Parts
    $ 150.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Rock Custom Pinball
    € 25.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    YOYOKOPTER MODS
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
    Boards
    German-Pinball-Modular
    $ 99.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 16.00
    $ 12.00
    Lighting - Led
    Bright Lights Pinball
    $ 26.50
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 18.99
    $ 120.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    There are 74 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside