(Topic ID: 162075)

GOAL ACHIEVED: Help get LTG to Pintastic 2016!!!

By beelzeboob

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 121 posts
  • 43 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by ForceFlow
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpg
    pasted_image_(resized).png
    beelzeboob_awesome_fundraiser_(resized).png
    beelze-dunking_booth__(resized).jpg
    beelze-fundraiser-dunk_tank_(resized).jpg
    highkickinthenuts_(resized).jpg
    FlippinSweet-Napoleon_(resized).jpg
    download_(resized).jpg

There are 121 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
    #101 7 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

Let's be perfectly clear on one thing:. I am sure that while this is a noble cause that Boob took upon himself to do, we all are firmly seated in the belief that he is truly a dick. I'm sure we will all hang out with him at pintastic at one point or another as long as he is buying a beer for us, but let's be honest here

I'm not buying you shit.

#102 7 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

I want to thank everybody who helped us get to our goal in only a short 24-hour (or so) period.

FlippinSweet-Napoleon_(resized).jpgFlippinSweet-Napoleon_(resized).jpg

#103 7 years ago
    Quoted from balboarules:

Well, this is one area of Pintastic that will have no lines. I am late to the party, just saw this thread for the first time, but still kicked in as extra expenses are sure to come up, for Lloyd it was a no brainer.. Even though Boob started it... somehow I feel dirty sending money to something Boob started.. but it is for Lloyd, I see his coffee mug from last year just about every day.
    Those against this, should have just said nothing and not contributed, no one is forcing anyone to do anything, just a way of saying thanks for all the thousands of times Lloyd reached out and helped this community.

Thanks for the donation. No thanks for the abusive comments.

#104 7 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Thanks! Can't wait to introduce my knee to your nuts at Pintastic.

highkickinthenuts_(resized).jpghighkickinthenuts_(resized).jpg

#105 7 years ago

Yeah...kinda like that. But it'll probably take me a few tries to hit the bullseye. Small target.

#106 7 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Yeah...kinda like that. But it'll probably take me a few tries to hit the bullseye. Small target.

You will probably be in higher heels also.....

#107 7 years ago
    Quoted from cosmokramer:

You will probably be in higher heels also.....

Ha!
    Actually, I believe the boobster has a better suntan than the nutkickin woman.

#108 7 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Thanks for the donation. No thanks for the abusive comments.

You love every min of it, and you know it! Now start another fund, (and I bet it would go into negative numbers) to bring Kenada to the show.

#109 7 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

My mother's vagina?

Now this was funny!

#110 7 years ago
    Quoted from Coyote:

Sounds like one of those carnival games. If you get a good shot, do you get some kinda stuffed prize?

beelzeboob,

I see great potential for you as a fundraiser. I'm sure the pinball community would support you and the various positive causes that you choose to volunteer for.
    beelze-fundraiser-dunk_tank_(resized).jpgbeelze-fundraiser-dunk_tank_(resized).jpg
    beelze-dunking_booth__(resized).jpgbeelze-dunking_booth__(resized).jpg

#111 7 years ago
    Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

beelzeboob,
    I see great potential for you as a fundraiser. I'm sure the pinball community would support you and the various positive causes that choose to volunteer for.

I shit thee not: Gabe and I actually discussed me having a dunk tank for charity at Pintastic last year. We would put various personalities in there like Jersey Jack or whoever would volunteer...and of course, me.

It was scrapped once we did the math and figured out that my fat ass would displace all the water after the first dunk.

Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

Ha!
    Actually, I believe the boobster has a better suntan than the nutkickin woman.

You've obviously never seen me. I am completely incapable of the tan. I'm almost translucent for God's sake. But thanks for the vote of confidence.

#112 7 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

having a dunk tank for charity

I can only imagine the line quickly forming when beelze starts heckling people in the crowd one after another.
    beelzeboob_awesome_fundraiser_(resized).pngbeelzeboob_awesome_fundraiser_(resized).png

#113 7 years ago

Lmao their is still time....

#114 7 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Lmao their is still time....

pasted_image_(resized).pngpasted_image_(resized).png

#115 7 years ago

I will look into it if someone wants to coordinate it.

#116 7 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

I will look into it if someone wants to coordinate it.

Since time is a constraint; maybe forgo the dunk tank.

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

Boob can handle it.

#117 7 years ago

Is this the man himself?

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#118 7 years ago
    Quoted from ChadH:

Is this the man himself?

Yes, that is me. April 2016 readers Digest.

LTG : )

#119 7 years ago

LTG wrote:

Quoted from LTG:

I told him if they could get the air fare and room, I'd close for two days and be there.

As a former operator myself, I can appreciate that closing the business is a significant sacrifice, especially on a weekend. People who daydream about coin-op machines being an automated form of money-making don't often consider how difficult it is to find a trusted person to tend your locations while you're away. For most small operators, the best they can do is stay stuck in their home city except when a really important and worthwhile trip comes up. Pintastic is honored by the business closing just as much as by all the donations for the travel expenses.
    .................David Marston

3 weeks later
    #120 7 years ago

Pintastic was great. And I would like to thank all involved in getting me there !

I really appreciate being able to attend this great show !

#121 7 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Pintastic was great. And I would like to thank all involved in getting me there !
    I really appreciate being able to attend this great show !

Glad you were able to come. It was fun having you there

There are 121 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-get-ltg-to-pintastic-2016/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.