(Topic ID: 276091)

Help Find Illustrator Artist Graphic Designer 4 Custom Vinyl Cab Art

By Westsiderkg

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2018-09-25_9-05-16 (resized).jpg
    received_834006063767588 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sandro.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17 3 years ago

How I would find a (cheap) graphic artist.

1. Check out stock art sites (iStockPhoto, ShutterStock, etc..)
    2. Find art similar to your theme and note the artists who did them
    3. Try to identify 2-3 artists that have generated images you like and have a reasonable number of stock images (50-100+)
    4. Reach out to those artists and ask if they'd be interested in quoting for your project.

Most of my artist friends have lost their side-hustles during the pandemic. Some are uploading to stock art sites in an effort to increase their passive income. It's a grind for them to put up enough art to make a living that way, but they also get commissions from people who find their art this way. They're usually happy to to get commissions especially if the time frames are flexible and the project is novel/interesting.

#19 3 years ago
    Quoted from steele67:

I do Comicbook art part-time so if my style suits you shoot me a PM

nice!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sandro.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-find-illustrator-artist-graphic-designer-4-custom-vinyl-cab-art?tu=sandro and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.