New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 176884)

help diverter afm

By stef34

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by stef34
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 3 years ago

hi guys one of my friend has a problem with the diverter, when he comes on the test mode it says diverter still open and in fact it's not
when he calls the diverter on the test mode everything is ok but when he tries to maintain the diverter always in the test mode it does'nt work.
butstill on the game everything is working properly.
Does anybody have a solution.
Thanks again

#2 3 years ago
Quoted from stef34:

hi guys one of my friend has a problem with the diverter, when he comes on the test mode it says diverter still open and in fact it's not
when he calls the diverter on the test mode everything is ok but when he tries to maintain the diverter always in the test mode it does'nt work.
butstill on the game everything is working properly.
Does anybody have a solution.
Thanks again

Mine does same i believe thats just how it is in test.... i wldnt worry about it if its working correctly in gameplay.

#3 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Mine does same i believe thats just how it is in test.... i wldnt worry about it if its working correctly in gameplay.

Ok thank you i will tell him not to worry about it
cheers

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
$ 11.00
$ 28.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside