Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 74 days ago by YeOldPinPlayer
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 78 days ago

I mistakenly updated my black knight SLR premium with the V1.0 for the pro. When I put the premium code on my USB drive, the game doesn’t automatically load the code. I know the USB stick works because it is the same when I used to load the incorrect code, and I used it to update stern JP moments earlier. The premium code is the only thing on my USB.

#2 74 days ago

Not sure why it wont see it, but you can have multiple game code on a single USB stick and the game should allow you to choose which code you want to install. I accidentally installed the wrong game code once, I think it was GOTG on a Star Wars machine or something like that...I didn't even notice until I heard one of the call outs and was "WHT? I'm not playing that machine!"

#3 74 days ago

Had a person do this and he let me know the resolution to fix it. ( may have been this poster )

" sorted by re-imaging the SD card."

Same machine, same mistake.

LTG : )

#4 74 days ago

Stern has a handy guide and images on their website now: https://sternpinball.com/support/sd-cards/

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 199.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 7.95

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside