(Topic ID: 187071)

Help! Any Colorado pinball near Bever creek to Denver?

By PaulCoff

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by PaulCoff
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1214 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1201 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1192 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1188 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1179 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1175 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1131 (resized).JPG
    #1 7 years ago

My wife is dragging me through Colorado. Bever creek, vail, and Denver. I'm hoping to get some spare time to play pinball (if allowed) Any cool spots? Thanks in advance.

#2 7 years ago

so many spots in Denver and up the front range, not so much in the mountains anymore.

Denver
    1 Up Lodo
    1 Up Colfax
    Cuckoos Nest
    3 Kings Tavern

Boulder
    Press Play

Lyons
    Lyons Classic Pinball

Fort Collins
    Pinball Jones Old Town
    Pinball Jones Campus West

#3 7 years ago
    Quoted from InfiniteLives:

so many spots in Denver and up the front range, not so much in the mountains anymore

FCK Yeah! Any place to try "Dialed In" or other gems (Can Crusher)? Thanks for the info.

#4 7 years ago

There is a can crusher at the 1up on Colfax. Also about 40 other pins with all the top DMDs. I think there are only a few test dialed in on location across the country right now so that could be a difficult find.

#5 7 years ago

Eric's in Breckenridge...

#6 7 years ago
    Quoted from PaulCoff:

FCK Yeah! Any place to try "Dialed In" or other gems (Can Crusher)? Thanks for the info.

ryanwanger has a Dialed In on order, not sure when he will get it but his location is Press Play in Boulder.

Lyons has some PREM/LE's like Kiss, GOT, ST and GB as well as all eras of games; EMS, SS's and DMDs

#7 7 years ago

Anything near beaver creek?

1 week later
    #8 6 years ago

Made it to 1up. Thanks to all the Coloradans for the advice and hospitality. I hope to be back soon for the engaging pinball and micro/nano beer.IMG_1214 (resized).JPGIMG_1214 (resized).JPGIMG_1201 (resized).JPGIMG_1201 (resized).JPGIMG_1192 (resized).JPGIMG_1192 (resized).JPGIMG_1188 (resized).JPGIMG_1188 (resized).JPGIMG_1179 (resized).JPGIMG_1179 (resized).JPGIMG_1175 (resized).JPGIMG_1175 (resized).JPGIMG_1178 (resized).JPGIMG_1178 (resized).JPGIMG_1131 (resized).JPGIMG_1131 (resized).JPG

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-any-colorado-pinball-near-bever-creek-to-denver and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.