Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 57 posts
  • 43 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Shadow
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

welcome.gif
    ALL_Right.gif
    There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 11 years ago

OK, so I know I'm way behind the times over here on PinSide, but figured I'd finally create an account and say hi!

For those that don't know me, my name is Rob Anthony and I have been working on pins for thirty years now (yes, I'm that old).

I repair games and boards on the road, at shows, and at my shop. At this point in my life/career I think I can safely say I enjoy fixing games more than playing them most of the time. That could change pretty quick though with great stuff coming from JJP, JPop, P3 and others. It's a really exciting time to be in this great hobby. I personally haven't been this excited about new games in the works since TZ was new. Don't get me wrong, I love a lot of what Stern has done and the fact that they've kept pinball manufacturing alive while everyone else folded. In fact my favorite game right now, and probably since it came out is Family Guy. FG is what pinball is all about for me, fun to play and funny as h3!!.

I have a web site at http://LockWhenLit.com where I post a lot of my schedule, products that I've come up with, or really like, and have enough available to offer. Like my No-Solder Remote Battery Holders, GLM P2K LCD mounting kit, and great color replacement displays.

So anyhow, hello all! I don't know how much time I'll have to post, but I hope to become a regular.

--
    Rob Anthony
    Pinball Classics
    http://LockWhenLit.com
    Quality Board Work - In Home Service
    314-766-4587

#2 11 years ago

Hi Rob! I bet we close in age..and I have only been working on pins for 3 years

Welcome to pinside!!!

#3 11 years ago

Bruschetta !

LTG

#4 11 years ago
    Quoted from Borygard:

For those that don't know me, my name is Rob Anthony and I have been working on pins for thirty years now

Oh....................a newb.

LTG

#5 11 years ago

Rob is the man and if it was not for him I would probably not be in the hobby anymore. He helped me through a difficult time when I did a number on my HS2 and was about to give up because I was so frustrated.

#6 11 years ago
    Quoted from BoJo:

Rob is the man and if it was not for him I would probably not be in the hobby anymore. He helped me through a difficult time when I did a number on my HS2 and was about to give up because I was so frustrated.

Rob is great. He never met a board he couldn't fix.

If you see him at a show ( Expo, TPF, etc. ) be sure and meet him. Awesome individual, fun to meet and talk to.

LTG

#7 11 years ago

Welcome Rob! Pinside is great site. By the way, I just ordered 4 of your no-solder remote battery holders yesterday...!

#9 11 years ago

WELCOME!

ALL_Right.gifALL_Right.gif

#10 11 years ago

Rob is a great guy with tons of knowledge ! Rob has helped my countless times and look forward to seeing him @ Expo !

Does great board work !

Jim

#11 11 years ago
    Quoted from Borygard:

In fact my favorite game right now, and probably since it came out is Family Guy. FG is what pinball is all about for me, fun to play and funny as h3!!.

Welcome, Rob. And I totally agree with you about the Family Guy. I think it's a great pin and one of Stern's best.

#12 11 years ago

Welcome Rob!

#13 11 years ago

Another RGP crossover

#14 11 years ago

It great to have you here, the more knowledge the better!!

#15 11 years ago

Rob is very skilled with pinball repair and has fixed several problems/issues on my machines. I highly recommend!

#16 11 years ago

Thanks guys!

VegasAlleycat your battery holders are on their way. I'd guess you'll have them Thursday if the USPS is greased well this week. Thanks for the order.

--
    Rob Anthony
    Pinball Classics
    314-766-4587

#18 11 years ago

What's up Rob!!! Good to see you here on Pinside. I'll stop by your booth at PPE if you're there to say Hi, and buy some goodies.

#19 11 years ago

welcome.gifwelcome.gif Aboard Rob .....

#21 11 years ago
    Quoted from pinwillie:

What's up Rob!!! Good to see you here on Pinside. I'll stop by your booth at PPE if you're there to say Hi, and buy some goodies.

I'll be there my friend. I'm overtaking Cliffy's booth.

--
    Rob Anthony
    Pinball Classics
    314-766-4587

#22 11 years ago

Welcome! Welcome!

To paraphrase, Rob has never met the board that I am trying to and am unable to fix!

Dan

#25 11 years ago

Hello Rob

Welcome to pinside.

#26 11 years ago

Rob Anthony.....Rob Anthony.....name's familiar.

Aren't you the guy with the dog that took the dump in my front yard?

#28 11 years ago

Welcome, nice to see you here too !

Aeneas -- http://www.flippers.be

#29 11 years ago

Welcome Rob! Athough I have never met you personally I feel I know you just the same with all that has been said about you as a person and your work here on pinside. Look forward to your post and the chance to learn from you!

#30 11 years ago

Glad you are here Rob!

#32 11 years ago

Rob is one of the really good guys!!! Welcome Rob, from the PB lifter Guys

#33 11 years ago

Whasssuupp Rob! Chad still has my LOTR...the next time you get through or near Tulsa or Joplin I need to get on the schedule . Welcome to Pinside!

#34 11 years ago

Hi Rob,
    Glad to see your here!!!

I met Rob at the Akron show .Rob has done work on a SouthPark and SWE1 for me .He does excellent work. Want to Bulletbroof a board Rob's your man.

Keith

#35 11 years ago

Glad you joined, now I can bug you when I have a techie board question haha...which I hopefully never have...ever...again...

#36 11 years ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Rob Anthony.....Rob Anthony.....name's familiar.
    Aren't you the guy with the dog that took the dump in my front yard?

Ah, a dog with good taste and refined judgment.

#37 11 years ago

Hey Rob, welcome to the group! You will like it here, good group.

#38 11 years ago

The Master Plan is now complete -- Rob is on Pinside. Welcome, Rob. Too bad you don't own a Family Guy .....

#39 11 years ago

Welcome to the madness

#40 11 years ago

Welcome Rob!

#41 11 years ago

Awesome to have you on the Pinside, Rob!

#42 11 years ago

Your avatar requires a pic of Taro (preferably while crapping on Kelly's lawn...)!

#43 11 years ago
    Quoted from Borygard:

Thanks for the order.

You're welcome...!

#44 11 years ago

Rob seems to be one of the guys who is always ready to help with tech problems. Welcome addition here. Welcome Rob!

#45 11 years ago

Welcome to Pinside, and a big HOWDY from Texas~!

#46 11 years ago

Hello Rob, and welcome To Pinside!

#47 11 years ago

welcome to pinside!

#48 11 years ago

Welcome Rob!

#49 11 years ago

Welcome to Pinside!

#50 11 years ago

'bout time, buddy How long have I been tellin' you to git yer butt over here? See you at the show, Rob and welcome... finally

There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hello-pinside/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.