View topic image gallery

IMG_02740000.JPG
IMG_02730000.jpg
IMG_02720000.JPG
IMG_02710000.JPG
IMG_02700000.JPG
IMG_0269.jpg
#1 12 years ago

IMG_0269.jpgIMG_0269.jpg IMG_02700000.JPGIMG_02700000.JPG IMG_02710000.JPGIMG_02710000.JPG

#2 12 years ago

IMG_02720000.JPGIMG_02720000.JPG IMG_02730000.jpgIMG_02730000.jpg IMG_02740000.JPGIMG_02740000.JPG

#3 12 years ago

Woww. Seriously. Woww. Thats beautiful CG. I dont even know where to start. The CoLoRs are great. The lit starposts and ramp, the spaceship. Excellent choice of light placement. It doesnt even look like the same game. Wow. I showed a picture of this to my TZ and told it to shape up or I would take away the gumballs.

#4 12 years ago

Beautiful. I don't have the same mod addiction, however.

#6 12 years ago

Fantastic!

#7 12 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

Attachments IMG_02740000.JPG (254 KB, 0 downloads) 51 minutes old IMG_02730000.jpg (137.9 KB, 0 downloads) 51 minutes old IMG_02720000.JPG (318.2 KB, 0 downloads) 51 minutes old

You need therapy!!!! (:

#8 12 years ago

You have to much money to blow, and do you even play your games?

They look so nice, I'd be scared to put a finger print on it

#9 12 years ago

I might as well get the piano mod now. I have all the others.

Do I need a "MODerator"?

#10 12 years ago

Haha. Great TZ coasterguy. The topper is a great fit also.

#11 12 years ago

Do you have the television mod? It's the small television with a screen, I think the screen
says "the twilight zone".

Out of all the pins out there is TZ the pin with the most mods possible? If not, I'm wondering
which pin has the most available mods?

#12 12 years ago

That's pretty tasteful. Nice job.

I find modders have to be careful though. It's easy to go too far and dip a toe into the gaudy pool.

#13 12 years ago
Quoted from JWS64:

Do you have the television mod? It's the small television with a screen, I think the screen
says "the Twilight Zone".
Out of all the pins out there is TZ the pin with the most mods possible? If not, I'm wondering
which pin has the most available mods?

Consider all the different characters available for simpsons; I've seen alot of them crammed on TSPPs. I don't know if that's considered one mod or multiple mods. Add to that, Moes, Duff Beer, and others, TSPP gets a bunch.

#14 12 years ago

Can you get together with cointaker and make sure his led kit is the same as yours?

#15 12 years ago

Looks good coasterguy,

#16 12 years ago

As I've told you before, your lighting is the best, CG... at least until I get some more LEDs in the mail.

#17 12 years ago

Looks amazing can't wait to get a Tz hopefully next mounth

#18 12 years ago

I think it's interesting that I'm not seeing a single colored LED under a clear insert. You're a purist afterall Surely, you must have been tempted, though? I couldn't resist; I put blues under the Dead End and Camera inserts, and I'm waiting for a green to put under Clock Millions (to match its target).

Edit: The color changer under the question mark doesn't count because it fits so well that it doesn't even seem like a mod.

#19 12 years ago

Looks great Coasterguy!

#20 12 years ago

Looks awesome CG!

#21 12 years ago

awesome coasterguy

#22 12 years ago

coasterguy, You need to stop all mods and give me your tz. I have seen what a tz that is modded up can do to a person. please let me help. Send it to me and I will make sure it will not let you mod yourself to a early grave. I will need at least 24 weeks to make sure it has no bugs.

#23 12 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

I might as well get the piano mod now. I have all the others.

Build your own! I show you how here;

http://crinear.smugmug.com/Pinball/TZ-Piano-mod-how-to/

And build the animated slot machine you're missing too, again, I show you how here;

http://crinear.smugmug.com/Pinball/TZ-Slot-Machine-How-to/

Anyone can do bolt-ons. Build your own, have more fun and be proud when you show off YOUR work

#24 12 years ago

That's one Sweet TZ!!!

#25 12 years ago

Aren't some of these mods Christmas ornaments without the string attached? I know I've seen a Robby the Robot ornament somewhere.

#26 12 years ago
Quoted from kwiKimart:

ren't some of these mods Christmas ornaments without the string attached? I know I've seen a Robby the Robot ornament somewhere.

http://crinear.smugmug.com/Pinball/Robby-vs-Robby/

#27 12 years ago

Looks so good. For backbox lighting do you have color changers in the doorway? I always thought that was a cool effect.

#28 12 years ago

Wicked TZ CG! How much $ does it take to make my stock machine look like yours?

#29 12 years ago

looks good

#30 12 years ago

Look's Great bro,, I like the Purple Hint in the Rt rear ,, look's like you have a Clear Rt Ramp also.. Mine is smoked and Kut's down on the Light.. I'm in the Process of Changing out some Led's etc...

#31 12 years ago

looks awesome great work, but i just cant get into tz, maybe need a few hours instead of just a game here and there to like it more

#32 12 years ago

TZ can either be really fun or not so much.... Some games if I am not "ON" feel sluggish with no flow. Then many games feel awesome when your a little more "ON" and everything flows nicely.

Pinbell- I am ashamed to admit what I have in mods on this thing.

#33 12 years ago

Talk about "Pimp my Pin"....WOW!!!Looking cool brother!!Scott

#34 12 years ago

Looks great! You definitely have some cash tied up in that thing but, it looks great

2 weeks later
#35 12 years ago

HI, nice work!!!

Have you put LEDs in it throughout? Can you share with us the recipe (how many of each size and what colours you used)?

Thanks

Digby

#36 12 years ago

There's too many mods when your TZ tells you there is too many mods JB, and DONT YOU FORGET IT!!

#37 12 years ago
Quoted from Cliffy:

Build your own! I show you how here

Nice write up Cliffy this is the route I plan to take when doing mine where did you buy your slot machine, is it one of those cheap die-cast pencil sharpeners ?

#38 12 years ago

Where can i find one of those UFO saucer's for mine?

#39 12 years ago

UFO on eBay.

#40 12 years ago

Love the topper.

#41 12 years ago

Love it, nice job!

#42 12 years ago

couldn't find it!

#43 12 years ago
Quoted from pin-tastic:

Nice write up Cliffy this is the route I plan to take when doing mine where did you buy your slot machine, is it one of those cheap die-cast pencil sharpeners ?

Yep! The correct one looks just like the Watling Roll-A-Top from the episode "The Fever"

#44 12 years ago

Looks Great!!!

#45 12 years ago
Quoted from JWS64:

Do you have the television mod? It's the small television with a screen, I think the screen says "the Twilight Zone".

I remember seeing someone mod the television to actually show small clips from the TV show. He had a tiny LCD, and the clips played in a loop if I remember correctly. ....I'll see if I can dig up the link.

EDIT: Here's a video - pretty cool!!

EDIT#2 - here's a link to the guys page showing the details. And I was wrong - it's not video clips - but several B&W pictures. Still pretty cool.

http://www.edcheung.com/album/album08/pinball/tz2.htm

#47 12 years ago

So this one from Joey seems like a bargain then! LOL, I could not find another source for this mod so I went with his version.

http://pinballdecals.com/TwilightZoneTVPage.html

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 359.00
Playfield - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 31.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 12.50
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 6.00
Lighting - Led
Arcade Upkeep

$ 63.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 14.95
$ 73.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

10,750 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Canfield, OH
8,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Milwaukee, WI
$ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 69.00
Pinball Machine
Multiball mods

$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hello-im-also-a-tz-owner-with-a-mod-addiction and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.