(Topic ID: 9894)

Hello from Germany

By Flipper-airbrush

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5858.JPG
    11.JPG
    6.JPG
    11.JPG
    6.JPG
    5.JPG
    5.JPG
    6_(2).JPG
    2.JPG
    HP_GNR_Vorher_Nachher.jpg
    HP_MB_vorher_nachher.jpg
    10.JPG
    IMG_3064.JPG
    9.JPG
    7.JPG
    sttng.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CrazyFliprFingrs.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 12 years ago

Welcome!
    I love the coin doors, very unique.
    I know you only make them for yourself, but you may have a great business selling these!

Very nice collection, you have found the best place on the web for pinball machines like yours.

#21 12 years ago

Ich muss sagen, eine Anzeige solcher schönen kundenspezifischen Arbeit wie dieses liefere das gleiche Resultat wie, eine große Schüssel warme Milch gebend einer Gruppe durstigen Kätzchen!

#23 12 years ago

What I said was,

I must say, that such a brilliant display of custom work that you bring here to us will produce the equivalent result of presenting a bowl of warm milk to a large group of thirsty kittens.

#27 12 years ago

Die Szene, die durch die Windschutzscheibe schaut, ist ein Klassiker. Bei zahlreichen Gelegenheiten habe ich dieses gleiche Meisterstück im Theater mit meinem alten Kabriolett kopiert, natürlich mit dem angehobenen Dach!

#28 12 years ago

I was just saying, the view through the windshield is a classic, many times I have copied this exact same scene in my old convertible in the drive in theater, naturally, with a raised roof!

3 weeks later
    #49 12 years ago

I like the LOTR door, looks like it takes Elvish coins now!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CrazyFliprFingrs.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hello-from-germany?tu=CrazyFliprFingrs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.