(Topic ID: 167262)

Hello Beautiful - Shaper Origin

By BoozeMarlin

7 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#2 7 years ago

that is awesome and would be perfect for custom pinball playfields

#3 7 years ago

So small and endless uses.

#4 7 years ago

It's really a cool idea. The reason I haven't pulled the trigger on a cnc router is the large dedicated space it takes and poor dust extraction. This solves both of those issues!

#5 7 years ago

$1499.00 and it's yours!

#6 7 years ago

In the right hands, not mine, this thing is pretty awesome.

#7 7 years ago

Been watching the development of this since it began. Fantastic to see it actually come into being. Only wish I could afford one!

2 years later
    #9 5 years ago

picked up one of these recently for a decent price and its a pretty amazing piece of kit. playfields could easily be made with it, plastics, etc. there is limited onboard design capability so using a cad program like adobe illustrator, fusion 360, or one of the many others is needed for more complex designs. plans can then be downloaded wirelessly or via usb.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hello-beautiful-shaper-origin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.