Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 373 posts
  • 117 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 months ago by cdnpinbacon
  • Topic is favorited by 14 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

7156FADD-9D37-4315-B19F-BA069DDB2895 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20190604-210446 (resized).png
    G (resized).jpg
    andy (resized).jpg
    pee wee dinosaurs (resized).jpg
    ScreenShot902_thumb (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    58128546450__9E0341BD-FCF5-4334-84A5-A5235D8DB342 (resized).jpeg
    skell.gif
    IMG_5223 (resized).JPG
    599BE5E3-C2D6-47F5-9D5D-FF58A9144888 (resized).png
    405CD7DB-BC53-41DC-AAEE-11690AFC2F5B (resized).png
    Untitled.jpg
    IMG_20190603_104252 (resized).jpg
    D5456DD1-626C-4D92-ACC2-6B0F4AB649E9 (resized).jpeg
    E871A9AA-B5D2-421D-89F3-438AB890D09A (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sethi_i.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#323 4 years ago

This thead has run the gamut of hilarious/dubious reactions. At first it was the conspiracy theorists. She's a wolf in sheep's clothing. Once she proved that she is a real person, it became the sheep to the wolves. Finally, after the initial shock of her being a real woman wore off, it's now the sheep to slaughter!

This is an internet chat site. Everyone that clicked on the link did so willingly. Everyone that posted, did so willingly. No motives were questioned of the conspiracists. We all kind of new the motives of the wolves. Now some are guessing at hers. What's the big deal if she has a "fairly flirty and giggling demeanor" in a post. Is it genuine? Is it nefarious? I don't know. I also don't care. What's the big deal if she is using this post as a veiled ad? Is she doing that? I don't know. I also don't care.

If this whole thing was an elaborate ad, I've got to hand it to her. Well done. And here's a shocking insight for all the community..."flirty and giggling" women have been making money off of people (some of them men!) forever. If you don't like the pitch, (or just don't need anything) then don't buy anything.

If this wasn't an elaborate ad, and just a girl that wanted to socialize with other pinball lovers, I feel sorry for her. And here's a shocking insight for her...people are douchebags. It's just a question of how big each one is!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sethi_i.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hello-am-i-invisible-?tu=sethi_i and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.