Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 373 posts
  • 117 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 months ago by cdnpinbacon
  • Topic is favorited by 14 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

7156FADD-9D37-4315-B19F-BA069DDB2895 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20190604-210446 (resized).png
    G (resized).jpg
    andy (resized).jpg
    pee wee dinosaurs (resized).jpg
    ScreenShot902_thumb (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    58128546450__9E0341BD-FCF5-4334-84A5-A5235D8DB342 (resized).jpeg
    skell.gif
    IMG_5223 (resized).JPG
    599BE5E3-C2D6-47F5-9D5D-FF58A9144888 (resized).png
    405CD7DB-BC53-41DC-AAEE-11690AFC2F5B (resized).png
    Untitled.jpg
    IMG_20190603_104252 (resized).jpg
    D5456DD1-626C-4D92-ACC2-6B0F4AB649E9 (resized).jpeg
    E871A9AA-B5D2-421D-89F3-438AB890D09A (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinupgirl1975.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

Can you guys see anything I am posting?

#7 4 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Why are people allowed to make posts with nothing in them?

TheLaw pardon my post, it is just odd. Thats all. Sorry!!! I didn't mean to offend anyone???

#9 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinlink:

It's a dumb and pointless question.

Ok, I am dumb and pointless. Thank you for your opinion!!

#15 4 years ago
    Quoted from timab2000:

Well maybe she has been posting stuff and gets no comments. Welcome to the club...happens to me all the time.

timab2000 thats what happened, and I thought maybe I had my settings screwed up somehow.

#18 4 years ago

Jeeze, it was just a question... I didn't need the pitch forks and rude comments.

#20 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinlink:

Ok so if she is serious about "can you see my posts"? Then log out, or open an incognito browser, and go to pinside. Do you see your posts? Then so does everyone else!

pinlink I didn't see it thats why I'm asking!!! I'm trying my hardest not to be stupid right now, just for you.

#28 4 years ago

bangerjay You own all of those pins? I like that you have games... not everyone else has. That's pretty cool!

#33 4 years ago

Yelobird you have a Willy Wonka machine? Im dying to see that in person. I was obsessed with Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory as a kid!

#38 4 years ago
    Quoted from Slim64:

Looks like its working to me.[quoted image]

I think I was lagging! My connection has been crap ever since I switched my internet provider!! I logged out completely cleared my cache and now I see it!! Thank you!!!

#44 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinlink:

Yeah, I'm sure that was it.

What are you insinuating? If you have a problem with me, and my question have the admins take down the post...

#57 4 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Glad to see you!

Did you miss me??? OLDPINGUY !!! I'm causing trouble today... xoxoxoxo

and all I did was ask a simple question LOL

RandomGuyOffCL you literally just made me laugh out loud lol

#58 4 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Be careful...it's kind of a no joke zone in here.

TheLaw Bro, I like jokes... trust me I can take a joke. I am from NY!!! Whatcha got for me?

#70 4 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

Still. No f#"king idear

You're terrible !!! lol

#71 4 years ago
    Quoted from Jenniebear:

I can see you, now go make me some blades for Jackbot!!, LOL

Jenniebear you got it!

#73 4 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

pinupgirl1975 If any problem pops up, you can always send a PM to Robin or one of the mods for help.
    I'm sorry some didn't try and help you.
    LTG : )

Thanks, I can take the heat... and I definitely will ask a mod next time! Lesson learned.
    You wouldn't think people would be so rude on such a simple question. Being Kind and Courteous literally doesn't take any effort. You waste more time and energy being a jerk. #justsayin

#80 4 years ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

Am "I" Invisible?? Actually Funny as that is the same thing I have been asking Joe at Pingraffix. As this thread might be a business interest could I use this opportunity to see if you could get Joe to send my Star Wars side rail EL kit he promised to ship me on 2/19/18? (have several email promises if he needs another reminder) I realize it's only been a Year but maybe he could close this transaction if you asked since we see you now. Let me know would love to see that last transaction done.

Yelobird I will check out what went wrong, and get back to you! I sent you a private message as I have no idea your name, transaction or have any knowledge of what was supposed to be sent to you until now, and why it was not sent. I will get it squared away for you.

Thanks,

~ G

#88 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinlink:

Or would the thread have been started in the first place?

pinlink You definitely have something against women, it's very evident... You must be a tough guy IRL?

#105 4 years ago
    Quoted from Jjsmooth:

Not sure if them are too tight, or not tight enough.
    Or maybe, just right!

Jjsmooth Im laughing so hard right now ! lmfao I think those are tighter than shorts I wear lolol

#120 4 years ago

Guys, Seriously though,..Not for nothing but this post about ABSOLUTELY NOTHING has become pretty fun! Hope you got a good laugh at my expense LOL You gotta have some fun every once in a while right? And Don't worry all you guys pretending to be jerks... I know you're actually nice and have a sense of humor too. Even you pinlink Here's a nice Pinupgirl smooch for you

Yelobird Glad I could fix the issue.

mcluvin last I checked... Yes, I am definitely a woman LOL

rx3 What I REALLY wanna know is... What is your favorite speedo color??? LOL

#124 4 years ago

heni1977 seriously Bro... Get with the program!! lol

#128 4 years ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

To at least add value I have to shout out to pinoutgirl1975 for actually taking care of my year and half old order and fixing it in one evening. Sadly I chalked it up as a lesson learned but I'll be dammed if she didn't make it right and stood by the company's promise. Really a surprise and sincerely appreciated. I would Strongly suggest you continue to manage the customer and business affairs of PinGraphix to ensure the companies growth and success. Seems like a simple process of business to Manage Expectations and I do again Appreciate you making this right. Best to you, and IF I submit another transaction it will Only be through you in the future. Thank you!

Yelobird Well thank you for the kindness... Now, Lets get that LOTR PowerBladez order cooking come on now lol $269 deal for you, and anyone else in this thread that wants them too! CODE at Checkout : PINSIDE

#134 4 years ago
    Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

PinGraffix?! You guys rock! Love your products Invisible Girl!
    Just sayin'.

Tuna_Delight Thank you, appreciate that!! Should I change my screen name HmMMMMmmm

#136 4 years ago
    Quoted from cosmokramer:

Love your new outfit....[quoted image]

cosmokramer you legit read my mind!! Totally gonna make a t-shirt for this LOL

#138 4 years ago
    Quoted from fisherdaman:

if you think you're invisible just start a thread calling out a pinsider on his accurately priced Adams family...

#144 4 years ago
    Quoted from SkillShot:

I’m here cuz I heard there’s a chick on pinside.
    Oh crap, there’s already a line. Damn.

SkillShot Take a damn number! lol I'm weeding through ... I feel like I am at the kissing booth in revenge of the nerds

#152 4 years ago
    Quoted from Atari_Daze:

Hey OP, PROVE your real, take a new picture of yourself with a note and my name on it.

Atari_Daze I will do it...if you buy something from PinGraffix.com today LOL

#154 4 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I wonder if there is a pic that would get me to buy 2 things from Pingraffix?

CaptainNeo Oh Snap! A challenge LOL

#155 4 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

and YES
    how can you be part of pingraphix, a member for 3 years, yet...have 0 games in the collection?

CaptainNeo I am usually very tech savvy... but how the hell do I edit the games I own? when I try to edit I don't see an option for Collection? #AmIinvisible? lol

EDIT : Silly Me... Found it LOL

#157 4 years ago
    Quoted from Atari_Daze:

Hey OP, PROVE your real, take a new picture of yourself with a note and my name on it.

What are you buying from PinGraffix Atari_Daze ?

8928AA33-18CF-4774-8D19-818E0A5FF027 (resized).jpeg8928AA33-18CF-4774-8D19-818E0A5FF027 (resized).jpeg
    #162 4 years ago
    Quoted from Atari_Daze:

OH hell, lemme see...
    You got anything that would go in a Bally Motordome?

Atari_Daze No, sorry lol I should have looked at your collection first before I Posted my pic lol

#168 4 years ago
    Quoted from egyptrus:

For those that didn't see it or don't remember, here's the link to that thread:
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/your-advice-for-new-female-player
    At least atari_daze only has to buy a product and not eat a hat!

egyptrus How can no-one believes when there is a girl on here!!! Totally posting a video playing Munsters tomorrow for the non believers lol

#172 4 years ago

kcZ umm please explain to me why Men would pretend to be a woman on an online pinball forum????

#175 4 years ago
    Quoted from twinmice:

Have you met some pinball people?? Lol

twinmice I have met a few yes LOL and.. I work next to @joeraptor everyday too so........... Well, Joe is like nerdy cool type, if that makes sense LOLOLOLOL

#191 4 years ago

ToucanF16 TBH I was just trying to ask a question

#197 4 years ago
    Quoted from action76:

@pinupgirl1975 Are you going to have a booth at SFGE?

action76 No, the next show we will be attending is Chicago.

#199 4 years ago
    Quoted from Da-Shaker:

Has anybody bought anything yet. I do need some AC/DC blades.

Da-Shaker if you really want them I’ll give you a coupon code 15% off. PM me

#213 4 years ago
    Quoted from wesman:

Would a moderator be able to move this thread, and all future ones like it, to the classifieds section?
    This thread became or was initially started with the intent of marketing a product based solely on the low female to high male ratio on this forum. Let's just make that assumption based on what's transpired in this thread and the one after this one by the OP.
    We're all aware this thread, and the now subsequent giveaway threads, wouldn't have blown up if a user named "pinupdude75" would have inquired about visibility on the forum. That inquiry would have been followed by a few helpful or sarcastic posts, then left idle.
    Maybe we could all regain some dignity, OP included, and people like myself that have read or posted within this thread, by relegating it to it's proper place.

wesman I was just simply asking a question, because I was unable to see my original post through the ALL MODs forum... May I ask why this post would have to move to a classified section, it doesn't even have a product posted in it? Secondly... Don't insult me, and assume that just because I am a woman that I am using that to my advantage, because if you knew me you'd know that is definitely not the case. I have a good reputation amongst the people on Pinside and if you look at my history on these forums you would know that. I could have used being a woman to my advantage since the day I joined if I wanted to. Your comments toward me are just so LAME and sexist.

Sorry... if my presence on these forums threatens you or anyone else in some way. It's not my intention. It's not really my problem if there are people just coming in this thread just because I am a female. If you have a problem with it report it to a moderator and have it taken down!

And one last thing...guess what? It's a Pinball forum...So, stop being so damn serious, and get a grip man...

Keep flippin'

Gina

#224 4 years ago
    Quoted from Buzz:

You don't have to feel guilty for being a heterosexual male. Now how far that goes in your own mind is your guilt. If you get past the gender thing you might have a chance to talk with another cool person that's into pinball or at the least get a discount on some pin blades.

Buzz and who doesn't like discounts and cool people??? Here you go 15% off! Coupon CODE: PINSIDE

#248 4 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

Yep thats what she said wasn’t it MK? Wanna know what else she said? She said this three years ago........ [quoted image]

Yes, you're right and thats from 3 years ago and I had something happen financially where I had to sell it right away, that I don't really have to explain to you or anyone else. It is what it is.

However, I just got Munsters LE and have a Dialed In coming this week also. Do I have to prove it to you like I had to with my being a girl too?

#253 4 years ago

This thread has seriously gone completely off the rails.

I really have no problem owning things I do, or say. I've had to prove my identity, my motives, and now I have to show my credibility as a newbie pinball user? Really? Should I give you guys my social security number and birth certificate as well?

I haven't been around for a long time because of very stressful personal matters within my family. And I have been only been able to come back to pinball and working fully for PinGraffix the past few months. We have products to sell and you have pins you may or may not want products for so, I make a thread and post about them. If you buy them great, if not its ok too! No-one is holding a gun to your head to buy a thing. We are just giving you information. How you choose to use it is your perogative.

I've never hidden the fact of who I work for and what I do there. There are plenty of people on here that are in my opinion much worse than posting a simple question, having a sale, and telling you about new products. We aren't trying to make quick sales, we are trying to make your machines have fun and new innovative products in them, Hopefully, That you will love!

It's just Joe and I mostly working at our company PinGraffix. And Ive been nothing but extremely nice to the people of Pinside. I treat everyone with courtesy and respect and expect the same treatment. We have free GIVEWAYs, sale coupons codes and all sorts of other things and We don't really have to do any of this but, we do it because we want to...because we love our customers and products. I don't have to make any relationships with any of you other than have a customer and company relationship. But, for me personally connecting with our customers, and finding about them and what they like, want or don't like. It's how we get better as a company and I truly love getting to know you guys. Ive made some real relationships with guys from the pinball community that I cherish.

So, having said all of that, I don't really need this kind of treatment from people I don't even know on an online forum. If it makes you feel better about yourself trying to bully me and take me down go for it. You win. Congratulations.

Is this a real Pinball Community or just a Trolling site?

I hope you all have a nice night.

You know how to reach me if you need something.

Thanks for listening to me vent.

~ gina

#286 4 years ago
    Quoted from Green-Machine:

I need TZ PinBlades. Any promo codes, Gina?

Yup, I posted it on page five but here it is again! Coupon Code at Checkout: PINSIDE

#291 4 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

Hey Gina can i get one of those promo codes also or would you tell to stick it? Lol.... j/k

No..Sorry Bro, you gotta pay full price until further notice. lol

#295 4 years ago
    Quoted from Bublehead:

@pinupgirl1975, tell Joe that Jelane and I are enjoying the PowerBladez and PowerPanelz we purchased at Expo last year. Anyone wanting to really spice up an old cabinet, these really pop when you see them. Enjoy your Munsters machine, have you put the animated Bladez in yet? We got the animated AFM panelz and bladez for our virtual cabinet. Joe is a hoot to talk to, I always stop by and chat at the shows, if he not too busy

Bublehead thats awesome! So happy to hear that, and I will tell him!! The shows are hard for me to get to because of my kid. But, I am going to be at the Long Island Show in New York this August. Very close to where I live and I can take him with me! (He likes to play)

Joe has the pin in the shop, to mod for me. We have been so busy...and we want to make a video putting the PowerBladez in it. Getting a used Dialed IN as well to mod and make a video for as well. Should be here today!

You should post your machines in a thread so people can see it in action!

Thank you so much for your support!

#298 4 years ago
    Quoted from ImNotNorm:

I updated my gameroom photo so people could see it's me and I'm also real.[quoted image]

ImNotNorm I am so glad you aren't the crypt keeper lol

#310 4 years ago

wesman Yes, PLEASE let's talk to robin about intent shall we?

I'VE BROKEN NO RULES EXCEPT BEING A FEMALE ON A PINBALL COMMUNITY WEBSITE

LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!

As stated under the community rules under the WHAT NOT TO DO SECTION.

https://pinside.com/pinball/help/pinsidecom-community-rules

=====

What Not to Do

Whether you’re a first timer or an old timer, there are certain rules everyone must follow. Here are a few things that Pinsiders need to avoid.

Flaming, baiting, trolling or otherwise inflammatory comments: These are all slightly different actions that share one thing in common, they stir-up trouble. So please don’t post things that are angry or mean-spirited (flaming), challenge others into heated arguments (baiting/inflammatory comments), or hop from thread to thread typing provocative things (trolling). It’s a waste of your time, our time, and ultimately damages our community.

====

#312 4 years ago

Internet harassment, also referred to as “cyberbullying”, is the term used to describe the use of the Internet to harass, threaten, or maliciously embarrass. .

#322 4 years ago
    Quoted from darcangeloel:

Do you guys have any bksor blades coming out I had a set of your blades on my whirlwind and they were awesome. Thanks!

YES!! Literally making them As we type!

Heres a Sneak peak!

They will be available as PinBlades, PowerBladez and Translites! Very soon!

58128546450__9E0341BD-FCF5-4334-84A5-A5235D8DB342 (resized).jpeg58128546450__9E0341BD-FCF5-4334-84A5-A5235D8DB342 (resized).jpeg
    #336 4 years ago

Buzz Is your avatar the Dino from Pee Wees big adventure? LOL

#341 4 years ago
    Quoted from Coz:

I’m embarrassed to admit that was my favorite movie when I was a kid. My wife thinks I was crazy to like peewee.

Ummm.... I LOVED Pee Wee's Playhouse, Pee wees Big Adventure, Big Top Pee Wee. I got my son into it. He likes when I imitate him LOL

Quoted from Buzz:

Yes it is. It's a land mark 14 miles from me that I've known since I was a small child.

ScreenShot902_thumb (resized).jpgScreenShot902_thumb (resized).jpg
    #343 4 years ago
    Quoted from roffels:

This was a must-see attraction near "It Never Drains in Southern California" - I'm lucky to have friends that indulge my weirder impulses.[quoted image][quoted image]

roffels You win Pinside for today! THIS.IS.AMAZING!!!!!

#346 4 years ago

roffels for all the Basement talk that happened on here earlier in this thread lmfaoooo

#355 4 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

I'm watching a 3-2 Stanley Cup final and giggling

dirkdiggler ::SLAP:: We aren't allowed to giggle here!! Ok... dirkgiggler lol I couldn't resist

#358 4 years ago
    Quoted from thedarkknight77:

All we are saying is peace a chance...........

thedarkknight77 don't jinx it shhhhhhh

#360 4 years ago
    Quoted from RandomGuyOffCL:

Damn you...now I got a loopy retro 80’s beat going through my head when I read this thread...

LOL

G (resized).jpgG (resized).jpg
    #368 4 years ago

Colsond3 I appreciate the fact that you understood how I was trying to make the best of the situation at hand! Also... can't believe you read the entire 8 pages! Sorry you can't get that time back in your life ! LMFAO

FYI-I think you met my cousin and not me. I haven't been to a show yet because they always fall at a time when I'm not available!

Working on coming to future ones!

#371 4 years ago

yzfguy Maybe I should start selling cardboard cutouts LOLOL

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinupgirl1975.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hello-am-i-invisible-?tu=pinupgirl1975 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.