Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 373 posts
  • 117 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 months ago by cdnpinbacon
  • Topic is favorited by 14 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

7156FADD-9D37-4315-B19F-BA069DDB2895 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20190604-210446 (resized).png
    G (resized).jpg
    andy (resized).jpg
    pee wee dinosaurs (resized).jpg
    ScreenShot902_thumb (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    58128546450__9E0341BD-FCF5-4334-84A5-A5235D8DB342 (resized).jpeg
    skell.gif
    IMG_5223 (resized).JPG
    599BE5E3-C2D6-47F5-9D5D-FF58A9144888 (resized).png
    405CD7DB-BC53-41DC-AAEE-11690AFC2F5B (resized).png
    Untitled.jpg
    IMG_20190603_104252 (resized).jpg
    D5456DD1-626C-4D92-ACC2-6B0F4AB649E9 (resized).jpeg
    E871A9AA-B5D2-421D-89F3-438AB890D09A (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mk6pin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#238 4 years ago

Let's see....Op is a pinhead, bought her first pinball machine (check Munsters thread), and trying to engage the community, while throwing a discount for a mod company?...the horror.....

Kind of refreshing, honestly. A shameless ploy to promote mods? Yea, I've never seen that before (not even convinced it was the initial intent). We put up w that shit all the time, even praise them for it (there are good mod companies/ people out there btw, just applies to a few). Good grief...Op certainly not out of line imho....but some on here? ..

#242 4 years ago
    Quoted from wesman:

Yes, not at all sexist to bait and use a thread for advertising. Your tone and intent is clearly rooted in using your gender, buffed with a photo (Seriously what percentage of men have their photo as their avatar? Clearly you doing so is direct testament as to intent.)

If you look at the other social forum media fronts (FB, Linkedin, Instagram, etc.) a selfie is normal. I see more and more pinsiders on here doing it.

Certainly, no reason to bash based on that.....

Certain Mod makers marketing tactics? That's a different thread topic, which time is almost here......

Out of this one.....

#250 4 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

Yep thats what she said wasn’t it MK? Wanna know what else she said? She said this three years ago........ [quoted image]

Hmm..

#328 4 years ago
    Quoted from robin:

Uhm. Yeah. Sorry, but you lost me. I tried reading your post 3 times. It just doesn't make sense to me. I suspect you may be overthinking/overanalysing all of this. I think you're saying you suspect Gina of abusing her being female as a weapon to sell mods to unsuspecting Pinside visitors? Is that it?
    Maybe you should just drain this thread? Or put Gina on ignore. Or walk up to her at a show and say hi, I heard she's pretty cool.

I've read the entire thing and really don't get the problem. Mod makers come on here all the time w their stuff....she wasn't even really doing that, and if she was, so what?? Seemed like she just wanted to interact w other pinheads, inquiring if her posts were being seen. Every right to post as the "developmental" threads, the "must have now or your game sucks" threads, or the "game isn't even out and here are my mods, because I have inside info" threads from others do quite fine.

Enough already...it's pinball (and hope she enjoys her MunstersLE...love mine)!!

#329 4 years ago
    Quoted from TRAMD:

If this post was made with a name like Pindude1975 with a guy in the avatar pic asking the exact same thing when clearly he had had posts that were responded to, it would have been ignored or ridiculed briefly. As it is a female handle with a cute female avatar pic, all you nerds fall all over yourselves. Guys....

exactly.....

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mk6pin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hello-am-i-invisible-?tu=mk6pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.