Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 373 posts
  • 117 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 months ago by cdnpinbacon
  • Topic is favorited by 14 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

7156FADD-9D37-4315-B19F-BA069DDB2895 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20190604-210446 (resized).png
    G (resized).jpg
    andy (resized).jpg
    pee wee dinosaurs (resized).jpg
    ScreenShot902_thumb (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    58128546450__9E0341BD-FCF5-4334-84A5-A5235D8DB342 (resized).jpeg
    skell.gif
    IMG_5223 (resized).JPG
    599BE5E3-C2D6-47F5-9D5D-FF58A9144888 (resized).png
    405CD7DB-BC53-41DC-AAEE-11690AFC2F5B (resized).png
    Untitled.jpg
    IMG_20190603_104252 (resized).jpg
    D5456DD1-626C-4D92-ACC2-6B0F4AB649E9 (resized).jpeg
    E871A9AA-B5D2-421D-89F3-438AB890D09A (resized).jpeg
    There are 373 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 8.
    #1 4 years ago

Can you guys see anything I am posting?

#2 4 years ago

What?

#3 4 years ago

Why are people allowed to make posts with nothing in them?

#4 4 years ago

If you look like your avatar we Absolutely see you! lol

#5 4 years ago

stevie wonder (resized).jpegstevie wonder (resized).jpeg

#6 4 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

People come here and ask questions all the time, she's asking a question, what wrong with that. What exactly is she supposed to say??

#7 4 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

TheLaw pardon my post, it is just odd. Thats all. Sorry!!! I didn't mean to offend anyone???

#8 4 years ago
    Quoted from timab2000:

People come here and ask questions all the time, she's asking a question, what wrong with that. What exactly is she supposed to say??

It's a dumb and pointless question.

#9 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinlink:

Ok, I am dumb and pointless. Thank you for your opinion!!

#10 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinupgirl1975:

I didn't mean to offend anyone???

Don't worry you can't offend anyone here.

Quoted from pinlink:

Thank you!

#11 4 years ago

Ok, I am dumb and pointless. Thank you for your opinion!!

No, just your post.

#12 4 years ago

#13 4 years ago

Well maybe she has been posting stuff and gets no comments. Welcome to the club...happens to me all the time.

#14 4 years ago

This went south quickly...

#15 4 years ago
    Quoted from timab2000:

Well maybe she has been posting stuff and gets no comments. Welcome to the club...happens to me all the time.

timab2000 thats what happened, and I thought maybe I had my settings screwed up somehow.

#16 4 years ago
    Quoted from timab2000:

Ok so if she is serious about "can you see my posts"? Then log out, or open an incognito browser, and go to pinside. Do you see your posts? Then so does everyone else!

#17 4 years ago

timab2000 thats what happened, and I thought maybe I had my settings screwed up somehow.

Well its all good now so no reason not to close this thread....

#18 4 years ago

Jeeze, it was just a question... I didn't need the pitch forks and rude comments.

#19 4 years ago

Jeeze, it was just a question... I didn't need the pitch forks and rude comments.

Don't worry about it, or get upset. I post stuff and always wonder if anyone reads it or not. Just because they do not post a reply doesn't mean they didn't read it. Not sure if that helps or not.

You got people talking now...so there ya go.

#20 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinlink:

Ok so if she is serious about "can you see my posts"? Then log out, or open an incognito browser, and go to pinside. Do you see your posts? Then so does everyone else!

pinlink I didn't see it thats why I'm asking!!! I'm trying my hardest not to be stupid right now, just for you.

#21 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinlink:

I would have never known to do that.

#22 4 years ago
    Quoted from timab2000:

I think TheLaw was joking -- opened the thread and there was nothing in it, meaning he couldn't see what she posted. Or at least that's how I took it.

#23 4 years ago

Oh I'm just poking fun at him. I never take anything to serious here.

#24 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinlink:

No, just your post.

Wow! Cheerios meet pee.

#26 4 years ago

bangerjay see's Any women that enter the forum. lol

#27 4 years ago

pinlink I didn't see it thats why I'm asking!!! I'm trying my hardest not to be stupid right now, just for you.

Welcome to Pinside, where (categorically) the people are quick to judge and common decency doesn’t matter.

#28 4 years ago

bangerjay You own all of those pins? I like that you have games... not everyone else has. That's pretty cool!

#29 4 years ago

At least you know you were seen and not invisible. WTF is wrong with people on Pinside these days. Rude, rude, rude.

#30 4 years ago

Don't worry about it. There are a lot of assholes on here that have nothing better to do than stir up shit. They could have just ignored this Thread. Some people need to Get A Life.

#31 4 years ago
    Quoted from arcademojo:

WTF is wrong with people on Pinside these days.

I think you can remove the words "on pinside" and the statement is just as accurate...

#32 4 years ago

Looks like its working to me.

Screenshot_20190529-094102_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20190529-094102_Chrome (resized).jpg
    #33 4 years ago

Yelobird you have a Willy Wonka machine? Im dying to see that in person. I was obsessed with Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory as a kid!

#34 4 years ago

I just looked at her profile and she has made lots of posts that have had replys.

#35 4 years ago

WHO SAID THAT?!

#36 4 years ago
    Quoted from Slim64:

Looks like its working to me.

That's funny

#37 4 years ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

Well its all good now so no reason not to close this thread....

"Close the thread"??????? But look at all of these comments and likes she is getting now, this is great!!!

I'm sorry, but take this shit to Facebook.

#38 4 years ago
    Quoted from Slim64:

Looks like its working to me.[quoted image]

I think I was lagging! My connection has been crap ever since I switched my internet provider!! I logged out completely cleared my cache and now I see it!! Thank you!!!

#40 4 years ago

OK OP, you definitely got our attention, whats on your mind?
    Any great new products from Pin Graffix of late?

#41 4 years ago

I think I was lagging! My connection has been crap ever since I switched my internet provider!! I logged out completely cleared my cache and now I see it!! Thank you!!!

Yeah, I'm sure that was it.

#42 4 years ago

Just when you thought you have seen it all...

#43 4 years ago
    Quoted from SilverballSleuth:

Welcome to Pinside, where (categorically) the people are quick to judge and common decency doesn’t matter.

From what I remember from the thread bashing your behavior at tournaments and dressing like a woman I wouldn't throw stones in a glass house.

#44 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinlink:

Yeah, I'm sure that was it.

What are you insinuating? If you have a problem with me, and my question have the admins take down the post...

#45 4 years ago

so this is you you get replies

#46 4 years ago
    Quoted from Ericc123:

From what I remember from the thread bashing your behavior at tournaments and dressing like a woman I wouldn't throw stones in a glass house.

#47 4 years ago
    Quoted from Ericc123:

Man, hope that remains invisible!!

#48 4 years ago
    Quoted from timab2000:

thelaw pardon my post, it is just odd. Thats all. Sorry!!! I didn't mean to offend anyone???

If you ask if anyone can see your posts, you should probably expect a couple of jokes aboot not being able to see your posts.

#49 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinlink:

No, just your post.

Easy, big guy. No need to be so angry. Just drain the thread already if it bothers you that much. I guess no women are allowed in your treehouse either.

#50 4 years ago

so many @sses, such little time. ignore the animals!

There are 373 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 8.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hello-am-i-invisible-?hl=new_england and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.