Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 373 posts
  • 117 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 months ago by cdnpinbacon
  • Topic is favorited by 14 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

7156FADD-9D37-4315-B19F-BA069DDB2895 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20190604-210446 (resized).png
    G (resized).jpg
    andy (resized).jpg
    pee wee dinosaurs (resized).jpg
    ScreenShot902_thumb (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    58128546450__9E0341BD-FCF5-4334-84A5-A5235D8DB342 (resized).jpeg
    skell.gif
    IMG_5223 (resized).JPG
    599BE5E3-C2D6-47F5-9D5D-FF58A9144888 (resized).png
    405CD7DB-BC53-41DC-AAEE-11690AFC2F5B (resized).png
    Untitled.jpg
    IMG_20190603_104252 (resized).jpg
    D5456DD1-626C-4D92-ACC2-6B0F4AB649E9 (resized).jpeg
    E871A9AA-B5D2-421D-89F3-438AB890D09A (resized).jpeg
    There are 373 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 8.
    #251 4 years ago

A thumbs down for not having to prove anything to anyone. You sad two pin cheap only red heart soul.

#252 4 years ago
    Quoted from wesman:

Yes, not at all sexist to bait and use a thread for advertising. Your tone and intent is clearly rooted in using your gender, buffed with a photo (Seriously what percentage of men have their photo as their avatar? Clearly you doing so is direct testament as to intent.) with the initiative to garner attention, and then advertise and sell product based on the gender pool dynamics existing within pinball. That's fairly gross, and outright offensive to people that value ethical business, as well as female pinheads that wish to engender respect not on account of their gender, but sans relying on it.
    Apologies if I insulted your grimy business tactics. If your intention was to see if your presence could be noticed in threads, a quick question in an existing thread could have immediately cleared that up. Rather you've "now" chosen the option to open new threads to specifically advertise, after baiting with this one.
    I've said my peace, and defended and elaborated on my stance. I know I won't buy from the company you represent so shamelessly, using your gender for a quick buck. No thank you.

This guy makes some valid points; however, I can’t help but be suddenly interested in checking Pingraffix out. It’s too hard to resist! I’m just a man!

#253 4 years ago

This thread has seriously gone completely off the rails.

I really have no problem owning things I do, or say. I've had to prove my identity, my motives, and now I have to show my credibility as a newbie pinball user? Really? Should I give you guys my social security number and birth certificate as well?

I haven't been around for a long time because of very stressful personal matters within my family. And I have been only been able to come back to pinball and working fully for PinGraffix the past few months. We have products to sell and you have pins you may or may not want products for so, I make a thread and post about them. If you buy them great, if not its ok too! No-one is holding a gun to your head to buy a thing. We are just giving you information. How you choose to use it is your perogative.

I've never hidden the fact of who I work for and what I do there. There are plenty of people on here that are in my opinion much worse than posting a simple question, having a sale, and telling you about new products. We aren't trying to make quick sales, we are trying to make your machines have fun and new innovative products in them, Hopefully, That you will love!

It's just Joe and I mostly working at our company PinGraffix. And Ive been nothing but extremely nice to the people of Pinside. I treat everyone with courtesy and respect and expect the same treatment. We have free GIVEWAYs, sale coupons codes and all sorts of other things and We don't really have to do any of this but, we do it because we want to...because we love our customers and products. I don't have to make any relationships with any of you other than have a customer and company relationship. But, for me personally connecting with our customers, and finding about them and what they like, want or don't like. It's how we get better as a company and I truly love getting to know you guys. Ive made some real relationships with guys from the pinball community that I cherish.

So, having said all of that, I don't really need this kind of treatment from people I don't even know on an online forum. If it makes you feel better about yourself trying to bully me and take me down go for it. You win. Congratulations.

Is this a real Pinball Community or just a Trolling site?

I hope you all have a nice night.

You know how to reach me if you need something.

Thanks for listening to me vent.

~ gina

#254 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinupgirl1975:

What are you buying from PinGraffix atari_daze ?

I think she likes you Atari_Daze. She put a little heart on the paper that has your name on it.

#255 4 years ago
    Quoted from mcluvin:

I feel inspired. Gonna go stir up some shit.
    https://crochettalk.com/

I had just had to see if that was real or not

#256 4 years ago

This thread has seriously gone completely off the rails.
    I really have no problem owning things I do, or say. I've had to prove my identity, my motives, and now I have to show my credibility as a newbie pinball user? Really? Should I give you guys my social security number and birth certificate as well?
    I haven't been around for a long time because of very stressful personal matters within my family. And I have been only been able to come back to pinball and working fully for PinGraffix the past few months. We have products to sell and you have pins you may or may not want products for so, I make a thread and post about them. If you buy them great, if not its ok too! No-one is holding a gun to your head to buy a thing. We are just giving you information. How you choose to use it is your perogative.
    I've never hidden the fact of who I work for and what I do there. There are plenty of people on here that are in my opinion much worse than posting a simple question, having a sale, and telling you about new products. We aren't trying to make quick sales, we are trying to make your machines have fun and new innovative products in them, Hopefully, That you will love!
    It's just Joe and I mostly working at our company PinGraffix. And Ive been nothing but extremely nice to the people of Pinside. I treat everyone with courtesy and respect and expect the same treatment. We have free GIVEWAYs, sale coupons codes and all sorts of other things and We don't really have to do any of this but, we do it because we want to...because we love our customers and products. I don't have to make any relationships with any of you other than have a customer and company relationship. But, for me personally connecting with our customers, and finding about them and what they like, want or don't like. It's how we get better as a company and I truly love getting to know you guys. Ive made some real relationships with guys from the pinball community that I cherish.
    So, having said all of that, I don't really need this kind of treatment from people I don't even know on an online forum. If it makes you feel better about yourself trying to bully me and take me down go for it. You win. Congratulations.
    I hope you all have a nice night.
    You know how to reach me if you need something.
    Thanks for listening to me vent.
    ~ gina

now you are a true pinsider created a thread that turns into a massive argument

#257 4 years ago
    Quoted from russdx:

That seems like EVERY thread these days...

#258 4 years ago
    Quoted from Daditude:

That seems like EVERY thread these days...

Welcome to Opinion-Side, the absolute best web destination for all things pinball, for about 3 posts into a thread. Then it always goes to hell...

#259 4 years ago
    Quoted from russdx:

Good one russdx. Made me laugh.

#260 4 years ago

stressful personal matters within my family.

Do share.

A handful of us are doctors & lawyers, cops & robbers....and the rest of us are board certified therapists.

#261 4 years ago

Jeeze, it was just a question... I didn't need the pitch forks and rude comments.

You are allowed to ask a question, and I understood what you were asking. Ignore the crap, the trolls on this site are really getting out of control, but nothing ever seems to get done about it. just take note of the people trying to help not the ones posting stupid remarks. I just checked your activity and I can see your posts and replied to one so you knew it had been seen.

#262 4 years ago

Yes, you're right and thats from 3 years ago and I had something happen financially where I had to sell it right away, that I don't really have to explain to you or anyone else. It is what it is.
    However, I just got Munsters LE and have a Dialed In coming this week also. Do I have to prove it to you like I had to with my being a girl too?

No you don’t have to prove anything to me at all but you did say that you just bought your “first” pinball machine The Munsters. Then you come on here asking people two days ago all about this site and acting like you are brand new here and then you tell Wesman that you have a good reputation on Pinside and you say just look back on your history and see, well you have no history here right? Then after that you call him a sexist which is something you don’t know any more than a man on the moon. He actually made some very valid points in my opinion. Nobody cares if you are a girl or not, there are plenty of girls here, but your story has some red flags in it is all.

Then one or two days after you show up we have another girl come in here posting selfies of herself with a very similar writing style as yours and to me personally it just all seems a little weird. With that being said though i hope that you are real and the other girl too because i really don’t want to see a bunch of guys on here being played and making a fool of themselves by someone who is trolling, and im not saying that you are but we dont know that after only two days of you being on here. Also you calling people a sexist two days after arriving is a little bit scary if you ask me. Excuse me for being skeptical but my bullshit detector is off the charts right now for some reason. Hopefully that will change in time.

#263 4 years ago

Other girl??????

#264 4 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

Other girl??????

yeah pinside now has TWO girls and couple million guys, i'm surprised the servers did not fall over.

#265 4 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

Other girl??????

Yes her name is Tender Tilt. Im not saying she isn't legit or anything like that, just pointing it out that it seems like some strange things are going on around here. I hope they are legit and enjoying the hobby, the more people in this hobby the better. I just dont want to see my fellow Pinsiders get trolled is all.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/room-for-one-more-a-girl-amp-a-hobby

#266 4 years ago

I can’t speak for tender tilt, I think that’s likely a troll. But as far as Gina is concerned she is 100% real, and a women.

#267 4 years ago
    Quoted from Colehvac1:

I can’t speak for tender tilt, I think that’s likely a troll. But as far as Gina is concerned she is 100% real, and a women.

I don't doubt that she's real but i do question whether or not her motive is to talk pinball or promote sales of the company that she works for. Thats ok i guess but she did in fact lie about just buying her first pinball machine.

#268 4 years ago

Go all the way back in this thread and there’s proof. Gina is very passionate about anything she gets involved in, this thread was an attempt to learn what it’s all about, mostly her only interaction is with joe or myself so it’s been a sheltered experience. Many of you have been kind and compassionate and thanks for that, to the rest of you that haven’t , shame on you!

#269 4 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

I don't doubt that she's real but i do question whether or not her motive is to talk pinball or promote sales of the company that she works for. Thats ok i guess but she did in fact lie about just buying her first pinball machine.

Who cares man. Pinball talk is talk. No one is forcing you to buy or read this thread. Also takes about two minutes to look at Pingrafix contact info and see she is 100% reall.

#270 4 years ago
    Quoted from Colehvac1:

Go all the way back in this thread and there’s proof. Gina is very passionate about anything she gets involved in, this thread was an attempt to learn what it’s all about, mostly her only interaction is with joe or myself so it’s been a sheltered experience. Many of you have been kind and compassionate and thanks for that, to the rest of you that haven’t , shame on you!

I think most people here have been kind and will continue to do so but anyone with half a brain would be suspect. Loke i said, i hope she is real and i hope she's having a blast with the hobby.

#271 4 years ago
    Quoted from arcademojo:

Who cares man. Pinball talk is talk. No one is forcing you to buy or read this thread. Also takes about two minutes to look at Pingrafix contact info and see she is 100% reall.

Not me thats for sure.

#272 4 years ago

Gina is amazing and focused. Many collectors mention things they would like from Pingraffix at the shows, but the shows are pandemonium, so if any of the collectors that have been following this thread have a suggestion post here, also Gina and joe will be at sunshine laundromat June 15th tell her in person, plus she’s been working on her playing skills and is looking for a battle.

#273 4 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

I think most people here have been kind and will continue to do so but anyone with half a brain would be suspect. Loke i said, i hope she is real and i hope she's having a blast with the hobby.

At this point it doesn’t make sense that your questioning it still, it’s already been proven.thanks for the positive support arcademojo

#274 4 years ago

And if you want she loves a good dance battle

#275 4 years ago

Have you ever asked Siri the question, “ how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?”

#276 4 years ago
    Quoted from Colehvac1:

At this point it doesn’t make sense that your questioning it still, it’s already been proven.thanks for the positive support arcademojo

I will definitely be nice to her and give her the benefit of the doubt. Im not a bad guy once you get through the tough outer shell.

#277 4 years ago

Its both

#278 4 years ago

Well, that didn’t work

#279 4 years ago

Come on people, why is everyone so incredibly suspicious? Some of you really need to read the Pinside rules again, especially rule #1.

Or just don't post if you've got nothing nice to say.

I will say that Pingraffix makes some really cool products, check out their shop: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1018-pingraffix-pinside-shop

And yes, I will confirm that Gina is real. Satisfied now?

#280 4 years ago

I need TZ PinBlades. Any promo codes, Gina?

#282 4 years ago

Just for the record.
    I want to state that I’m not really a cat. Meow meow.

#283 4 years ago

This is my real identity

D5456DD1-626C-4D92-ACC2-6B0F4AB649E9 (resized).jpegD5456DD1-626C-4D92-ACC2-6B0F4AB649E9 (resized).jpeg
    #284 4 years ago

After reading this thread it feels like I'm in the Pinside matrix.

#285 4 years ago

My avatar isn't really me.

#286 4 years ago
    Quoted from Green-Machine:

I need TZ PinBlades. Any promo codes, Gina?

Yup, I posted it on page five but here it is again! Coupon Code at Checkout: PINSIDE

#287 4 years ago

Yup, I posted it on page six but here it is again! Coupon Code at Checkout: PINSIDE

Thank you

#288 4 years ago
    Quoted from arcademojo:

Just for the record.
    I want to state that I’m not really a cat. Meow meow.

Well just for the record i really am Who Dey and chicks dig me.

IMG_20190603_104252 (resized).jpgIMG_20190603_104252 (resized).jpg
    #289 4 years ago

Yup, I posted it on page five but here it is again! Coupon Code at Checkout: PINSIDE

Hey Gina can i get one of those promo codes also or would you tell to stick it? Lol.... j/k

#290 4 years ago

@who-dey, man you got to the party pretty late, I tried to save you some shrimp from the buffet, let me check my fanny pack...

#291 4 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

Hey Gina can i get one of those promo codes also or would you tell to stick it? Lol.... j/k

No..Sorry Bro, you gotta pay full price until further notice. lol

#292 4 years ago

changed my avatar to a picture of me in front of my new pin.. just incase someone didnt think i was real

#293 4 years ago

@pinupgirl1975, tell Joe that Jelane and I are enjoying the PowerBladez and PowerPanelz we purchased at Expo last year. Anyone wanting to really spice up an old cabinet, these really pop when you see them. Enjoy your Munsters machine, have you put the animated Bladez in yet? We got the animated AFM panelz and bladez for our virtual cabinet. Joe is a hoot to talk to, I always stop by and chat at the shows, if he not too busy

#294 4 years ago
    Quoted from shriver187:

changed my avatar to a picture of me in front of my new pin.. just incase someone didnt think i was real

I updated my gameroom photo so people could see it's me and I'm also real.

Untitled.jpgUntitled.jpg
    #295 4 years ago
    Quoted from Bublehead:

@pinupgirl1975, tell Joe that Jelane and I are enjoying the PowerBladez and PowerPanelz we purchased at Expo last year. Anyone wanting to really spice up an old cabinet, these really pop when you see them. Enjoy your Munsters machine, have you put the animated Bladez in yet? We got the animated AFM panelz and bladez for our virtual cabinet. Joe is a hoot to talk to, I always stop by and chat at the shows, if he not too busy

Bublehead thats awesome! So happy to hear that, and I will tell him!! The shows are hard for me to get to because of my kid. But, I am going to be at the Long Island Show in New York this August. Very close to where I live and I can take him with me! (He likes to play)

Joe has the pin in the shop, to mod for me. We have been so busy...and we want to make a video putting the PowerBladez in it. Getting a used Dialed IN as well to mod and make a video for as well. Should be here today!

You should post your machines in a thread so people can see it in action!

Thank you so much for your support!

#296 4 years ago
    Quoted from Bublehead:

who-dey, man you got to the party pretty late, I tried to save you some shrimp from the buffet, let me check my fanny pack...

Bubblehead i tried to stay out of it like i always do because im not one to start trouble as you know but i think that extra beer last night may have clouded my judgement a little. Im going to be nice to Gina from now on though. I can't be mean to a Munsters owner anyway. We Munsters owners have to stick together because theres not many of us out there.

#297 4 years ago
    Quoted from ImNotNorm:

I updated my gameroom photo so people could see it's me and I'm also real.[quoted image]

Now that is hilarious!

#298 4 years ago
    Quoted from ImNotNorm:

I updated my gameroom photo so people could see it's me and I'm also real.[quoted image]

ImNotNorm I am so glad you aren't the crypt keeper lol

#299 4 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

No you don’t have to prove anything to me at all but you did say that you just bought your “first” pinball machine The Munsters. Then you come on here asking people two days ago all about this site and acting like you are brand new here and then you tell Wesman that you have a good reputation on Pinside and you say just look back on your history and see, well you have no history here right? Then after that you call him a sexist which is something you don’t know any more than a man on the moon. He actually made some very valid points in my opinion. Nobody cares if you are a girl or not, there are plenty of girls here, but your story has some red flags in it is all.
    Then one or two days after you show up we have another girl come in here posting selfies of herself with a very similar writing style as yours and to me personally it just all seems a little weird. With that being said though i hope that you are real and the other girl too because i really don’t want to see a bunch of guys on here being played and making a fool of themselves by someone who is trolling, and im not saying that you are but we dont know that after only two days of you being on here. Also you calling people a sexist two days after arriving is a little bit scary if you ask me. Excuse me for being skeptical but my bullshit detector is off the charts right now for some reason. Hopefully that will change in time.

Colehvac1

I’m only joining this conversation since my name was brought up. The only reason my name is brought up is because I’m a female. I don’t see how joining pinside and having a conversation about actual pinball is a “suspicious coincidence”. I also don’t understand what someone would get from posting as a female instead of a man if trolling? What more post views? If that’s the case then everyone will be posting as a female. As for my avatar and posting photos, they were not a shameless plug- it was done because no one would actually leave a legit response to my thread because they thought i was Kaneda. Those photos were also normal photos, no half naked shit trying to guys to drool at the mouth over. I don’t see why your avatar can’t be what you want! Mine is a photo of me, a girl. But that’s wrong.... yet a man can have a photo of an anime girl as his avatar and that’s okay. Lol apparently having to defend yourself constantly is the case on these forums which is sad cause i really just want info and convos about cool pinball shit, so with that being said that’s all I’m saying on the “girl “ subject.
    Ps. Thank you to the people (see what i did there-people that play pinball, not man or woman.) that have been nice and accepting of me as newbie to pinball! The good out weighs the bad.

#300 4 years ago

My wife is on pinside as a man. Seriously

405CD7DB-BC53-41DC-AAEE-11690AFC2F5B (resized).png405CD7DB-BC53-41DC-AAEE-11690AFC2F5B (resized).png
    There are 373 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 8.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hello-am-i-invisible-/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.