(Topic ID: 250827)

Hello all, been a LONG time... still alive.

By balboarules

4 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

BalboaTitle1982 (resized).jpg
    #1 4 years ago

Hey all, been a long time since I have been on here, Just figured I would say Hello, and let those who were my friends know how things are going!

I do not do anything with pinball any longer, this group sadly had a large part to do with it, but I do stay in touch with one or two people on Facebook.

My Rocky machine is still here and doing fantastic, That is the only machine here, everything else is gone, as when I decided it was time to move on, I really closed the door on Pinball.

Health wise, things are somewhat stable, however my eyes continue to get worse as does my back, the diabetes is stable, but always a battle, and my legs and feet are still numb all the time, that damage is done, and will not ever come back.

I still want to let those who wanted to come see and try the Rocky machine that the offer was still open, and again those who supported me when I was trying to get it back, I again want to say THANK YOU. That machine is the center of what is now my Rocky room, which is FULL! I live in Milford MA, and if you want to come and see and try it, your always welcome.

To those who wanted it, I am out for good on the Pinball hobby.. this place and be very cruel when it wants to be, but such is life...

Every time I see the machine, I think about all the positive support and try not to think of the negative, and those that did support, again thank you, Words cannot explain what getting that machine back meant to me!

Anyway just a 3 year check in to say hey to everyone.

Steve
    Balboarules #37.

#2 4 years ago

Good to hear from you Steve. Wishing you well!

#3 4 years ago

Glad to see you post my friend. Best wishes always !

LTG : )

#4 4 years ago
    BalboaTitle1982 (resized).jpgBalboaTitle1982 (resized).jpg
    #5 4 years ago

Lloyd, your still the best of the best at repair advice!!!!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hello-all-been-a-long-time-still-alive and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.