(Topic ID: 73898)

Hello again! After not posting for about 2 years I am back.

By tk375

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by jlm33
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

I can see this community has change a bit for good. Good to see that some folks are still very active here. I did miss Pinside. Really hope all of you guys have Happy Holidays!
    I am looking to add another pinball to my collection next year.

#2 10 years ago

Welcome back. You're going to love all the changes in personnel.

#3 10 years ago

Look forward to it

#4 10 years ago

Where did you go and why are you back?
    Welcome.

#5 10 years ago

Who are you? This isn't the Ford Pinto restorers' forum!

#6 10 years ago
    Quoted from SilverBallz:

Where did you go and why are you back?
    Welcome.

Well SilverBallz, I lost my job, and had all kinds of personal issues and I kind of needed to deal with them. Lost love ones and began to re focus in my family. Kind of stop playing for a while and focus in work only. Now that work is kind of slow for me. I am looking to get back in again, I am also back because I miss spending lots of money on pinball machines and add ons J/K!

#7 10 years ago

Welcome back - things are similar to when you left. A few people have left and few have joined, but otherwise the same crowd. Some folks are exhibiting less manners than few years back but what are you goning to do?

#8 10 years ago

prices may have jumped just a tad.....

#9 10 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

prices may have jumped just a tad.....

Haha ya I was going to post that. He missed all the drama of the rise and fall of MM prices!

#10 10 years ago

WOZ is shipping. Stern LE's are at the $8k range with less on the pf, some boutique pins are on the way from Heighway Pinball, JPOP, Ben Heck, Spooky Pinball, MM is being remade for $8k.... And people still spend ridiculous amounts of money dressing up their games in pretty Barbie wardrobes...

I think that's all you need to know!

#11 10 years ago

I discovered this place in your absence. Been a lot of fun for me. Welcome back.

#12 10 years ago
    Quoted from StevenP:

WOZ is shipping. Stern LE's are at the $8k range with less on the pf, some boutique pins are on the way from Heighway Pinball, JPOP, Ben Heck, Spooky Pinball, MM is being remade for $8k.... And people still spend ridiculous amounts of money dressing up their games in pretty Barbie wardrobes...

You forgot to mention an autographed Data East Star Wars is the best thing you can have, and makes a great thread.

#14 10 years ago
    Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Welcome back - things are similar to when you left. A few people have left and few have joined, but otherwise the same crowd. Some folks are exhibiting less manners than few years back but what are you goning to do?

How funny! I know what you mean!

Quoted from StevenP:

WOZ is shipping. Stern LE's are at the $8k range with less on the pf, some boutique pins are on the way from Heighway Pinball, JPOP, Ben Heck, Spooky Pinball, MM is being remade for $8k....

Geez! I bought my Spidey for 4800 bucks. I guess you cannot by a nice pin for that price any more unless you buy an LE.

Is that post an April fools joke? LOL!

#15 10 years ago
    Quoted from tk375:

Is that post an April fools joke? LOL!

We may never know.

#16 10 years ago

You're back!!!!!!

kwiKimart approves!!!!

#18 10 years ago
    Quoted from kwiKimart:

You're back!!!!!!
    kwiKimart approves!!!!

Hey Kwikimart!! What's up buddy!!! I see you got a hold of a few other pins! awesome bro!

Thanks Tigerlaw!

#19 10 years ago
    Quoted from tk375:

Hey Kwikimart!! What's up buddy!!! I see you got a hold of a few other pins! awesome bro!

Thanks TK!!

Let me know if you want to come over some time...

#20 10 years ago
    Quoted from kwiKimart:

Thanks TK!!
    Let me know if you want to come over some time...

Thanks bro! I will sometime soon next year. Happy Holidays!

#21 10 years ago

Welcome back! I wasn't even born to Pinside when you left...
    Major change in the forum since the last 18 months: some damn French(s) is/are trolling every thread

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hello-again-after-not-posting-for-about-2-years-i-am-back and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.