6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by vglohaus
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

I figured I have stalked the message board long enough without commenting. I've just moved into a new house where the basement is big enough for me to finally start creating the man cave I've always wanted. Basement already has a theatre room built and also gave up some room so the kids could have their own play room. I'm working with about 1500sq feet to do with as I please. I've loved playing pinball since I was a little kid. I worked at a movie theatre where there was a small game room that always had a pinball machine in the rotation. I've gotten to play some great games while I worked there. Some of my favorites where JP, T2, Shrek, The Simpsons, Theatre of Magic, Funhouse, Adams Family, MM, and TOAN. I've read through other posts on hear asking for help on what their first pinball machine should be. The feedback has been very helpful and I've learned for the most part it's personal preference outside of a few unanimous titles. I've also looked through the Gameroom idea thread, not every page!, and there are some awesome game rooms out there!!! Some of the games I'm considering for my first machine based on themes I enjoy are TWD, GB, JP, Tron, WCS, Hobbit, LOTR, Spider-Man, Iron Man, The Simpsons, and IJ. I have zero knowledge of the technical side of pinball machines, I just love to play. Well if you read this far I'm sure I've bored you half to death, but thanks for reading! Hope to be a more active member on the boards and less time stalking going forward!!!

#2 6 years ago

Welcome and congrats on your new home. My first pin was WCS and I still own it ten years later. It's a super fun game that you can play by your self without getting bored. The goalie and the fact that you feel like you're playing against other teams is what makes it fun solo, It's also fun with friends just like most pins. 1500 sq will have huge game room potential, so good luck and don't go broke trying to fill it

#3 6 years ago

Thanks, from what I've read pinball can be a very addictive hobby. Good thing the wife has already set the budget I love soccer and everyone says WCS is a fun game that's not too deep, but obviously I'll wait patiently for the best deal to pop up on the games I listed and hopefully pull the trigger!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hello-7?hl=vglohaus and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.