(Topic ID: 1505)

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

By Ultmte_Nghtmre

13 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

bitchesbecrazy.gif
    PB_all_(smsh).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Ultmte_Nghtmre.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 13 years ago

The title pretty much sums it up. She broke the right flipper and the cryoclaw needs to be adjusted on DM. The Walter plastic is shattered on JD, that'll be fun to try and find. FK is in good condition. All in all though, it could have been A LOT worse, but the neck is cracked on the guitar.

PB_all_(smsh).JPGPB_all_(smsh).JPG

#24 13 years ago

Wow, a lot of replies all wanting to know what I did. I won't get into specifics, let's just say I was in the wrong- and fusion301, my car is just fine . We are working it out and she feels worse about the pins than I do. Don't get me wrong, I love my machines (or should I say "our" machines now) but at the time of the incident I was concerned more for her. Besides, I can always replace parts and glass, I can't replace my wife.

9 months later
    #27 12 years ago

I don't know what is possessing me to resurrect this 9 month old thread. Boredom? Sympathy? Praise? Either way, we're getting a divorce. One thing for certain is, I know I can now walk away from it knowing I tried everything I could in my power to make it work out. I guess some things are better left where they are- a memory...Now, just to assure you, my fellow pinheads, all my machines are currently residing with me. Now I can get more! Eventually.

#40 12 years ago

Thank you all for your words of support. It has been rough, yes. Now begins a healthier, re-bachelorfied life. I have fixed all the machines long ago and everything is running 100%. They're currently in a room where she never wanted them- the living room! I have enough space to fit at least 3 more machines. Look out excessive spending, here I come!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Ultmte_Nghtmre.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hell-hath-no-fury-like-a-woman-scorned?tu=Ultmte_Nghtmre and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.